Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
JUst turned the tube on and it was on MT. British show called Salvage Hunters Classic Cars. They were doing a 'Morris Wicker Wagon' and wanted wider original looking wheels. Went to a custom wheel shop where they showed the entire process of making a steel wheel to look like the originals. :thumbsup:

Makes you wonder about the logic. (i know how it works but still)
Product goes from Ohio to Pennsylvania on it's way to Iowa!

View attachment 1715391264
I don’t see how that makes any sense. You would think Columbus would be a hub. If not that you could go In the right direction to Cinci, Indy, Louisville...
What are ‘we’ getting anyway. :poke: Lol

I don’t see how that makes any sense. You would think Columbus would be a hub. If not that you could go In the right direction to Cinci, Indy, Louisville...
What are ‘we’ getting anyway. :poke: Lol
Litre plastic beer bottles.

:lol: Sounds like some mail order I have coming :lol: Colorado to SoCal 1 day. Then it spends 2 days moving around SoCal a total of about 25 miles. 180 miles from the house and it's estimated 4 days away :lol:. The Fransiscan Monks could cover 180 miles in 6 days on foot that's why the California Missions are where they are :lol:I never should have watched those Galagher videos up above :rofl:

I sold a bunch of stuff on ebag several years ago. Some big stuff... Two items went to the west coast. Both were boxed up. There was a child's vanity that legs came off and a huge wooden flat belt drive mill wheel. One of them made it to its destination in like a week. The other one meandered all over the country. Even passed through a couple places twice. Finally got there in about a month.

It's Sublime Sunday! Good morning!

sublimesaturdayII.jpg

Just got home. Now time to make a plate of Football food. :thumbsup:
Bit early for that. Especially since the Steelers have the night game.
I need to get my butt outside and do some work. Gonna tear the little steps off and replace a bunch of floor boards on lower deck.

E08841F2-C419-468A-99A6-AE3672AA2E6E.jpeg

I sold a bunch of stuff on ebag several years ago. Some big stuff... Two items went to the west coast. Both were boxed up. There was a child's vanity that legs came off and a huge wooden flat belt drive mill wheel. One of them made it to its destination in like a week. The other one meandered all over the country. Even passed through a couple places twice. Finally got there in about a month.
I sent a box of stuff to Vietnam back in December. Odds and ends, And.... Some cigars, to be there in advance of me... They called my gf and told her they could not accept the package because of the Cigars. I'm like WTF. What now... She said, they'll send it back. I'm like ... Sure... They will keep and sell the Cigars for big money there....I went and came back from VN over the months of Feb- March........In May
.. I got the box back from the VN post office. WTF?????

I sent a box of stuff to Vietnam back in December. Odds and ends, And.... Some cigars, to be there in advance of me... They called my gf and told her they could not accept the package because of the Cigars. I'm like WTF. What now... She said, they'll send it back. I'm like ... Sure... They will keep and sell the Cigars for big money there....I went and came back from VN over the months of Feb- March........In May
.. I got the box back from the VN post office. WTF?????
That's because they didn't want your old cigars!

Ok, not back reading 500+ posts. Been super busy. Got the Whiplash cam installed in the Demon. Did the breakin and man this sounds wicked!! Love it. Will try and post a video somehow later. Dad was over and got to hear it fire up and help with the breakin. My boy was out there too so 3 generations working on Dads old car. How cool. Then autographed the street out front. Couple neighbors not so happy down the road..

20190907_143047.jpg

20190907_151954.jpg

I had to go back in and turn on my spell check. What's up with that? I didn't turn it off. Damn software updates.

Ok, not back reading 500+ posts. Been super busy. Got the Whiplash cam installed in the Demon. Did the breakin and man this sounds wicked!! Love it. Will try and post a video somehow later. Dad was over and got to hear it fire up and help with the breakin. My boy was out there too so 3 generations working on Dads old car. How cool. Then autographed the street out front. Couple neighbors not so happy down the road..
We would love to hear it. Which Whiplash?

View attachment 1715391293

View attachment 1715391296
Looks like it works. Well

I have a new small block Whiplash I don't know whether I want to install or not. I really don't want to turn my Swinger into a hot rod. LOL Love the lope though!

I have a new small block Whiplash I don't know whether I want to install or not. I really don't want to turn my Swinger into a hot rod. LOL Love the lope though!

What impressed me so much is for as radical as it is, it has great manners. Doesnt push through the brakes at a stop sign or lug down the road, but boy it goes! Definitely dont want the Dart to be a hot rod...nothing but trouble that would be..

What impressed me so much is for as radical as it is, it has great manners. Doesnt push through the brakes at a stop sign or lug down the road, but boy it goes! Definitely dont want the Dart to be a hot rod...nothing but trouble that would be..
I put the cam specs in the Desktop Dyno with some mild ported big valve heads and 340 ex. manifolds and it is a torque monster in a 318. Only 334 hp at 5000 rpm but 427 lb/ft at 1500 and 451 lb/ft at 2500 rpm,

When I got the car, it had a more radical cam in it. It wasn’t what I wanted for cruising around so I swapped it out for what I have now.

Here’s what it used to sound like...

-
Back