Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all, nice cool morning here. Need to get going but just have no motivation. More coffe for me.

Picked these up last week, good quality also.
s-l1600.jpg

I have a bunch of nos dual point ones and some regular nos ones also. Starting to organize finally. Wow do I have some nos mopar ignition stuff. Prob 50 caps, 100 or so rotors at least 50 mopar vac advances. And just about a full ignition cabinet of nos Mopar and Prestolite points, cond. I was surprised how many primary leads I have accumulate the last few years when they were cheap prob 75 at least. Funny what you find cleaning up.

Hey TMM why doesn't FBBO have a recent posts tab just a new posts one? Kind of a pia for me to open new posts then click on recent.

I have a bunch of nos dual point ones and some regular nos ones also. Starting to organize finally. Wow do I have some nos mopar ignition stuff. Prob 50 caps, 100 or so rotors at least 50 mopar vac advances. And just about a full ignition cabinet of nos Mopar and Prestolite points, cond. I was surprised how many primary leads I have accumulate the last few years when they were cheap prob 75 at least. Funny what you find cleaning up.
I think that's cool stuff. Great that you have all the good stuff. I remember buying a dual point/condenser kit back in the day. It was blister packed on a card and made by Filko. I bought it at the parts store I worked at a few years later. Good stuff!

Hey TMM why doesn't FBBO have a recent posts tab just a new posts one? Kind of a pia for me to open new posts then click on recent.
I know. I mentioned it to the boss but it didn't get changed. Very unhandy.

Same on FCBO I just noticed. Prob one of the reasons it is slow there. I know I hate it.

Good morning, was a good week off, no $$$ but spending time with Mom is priceless. She is a good role model.
No storm damage to speak of, the worst thing for me is a damn deer came across the front of the rental car, it was dusk, I was only going 20 mph, it could have been much worse but it still kinda sucks.
Don't flame me but I really liked the Hyundai Elantra, it went 500+ miles on a 14 gal tank of gas, and I liked the size of it and it fit me good. I am going to need to replace my old Toyota pretty soon, I am going to test drive a used Hyundai with a stick-shift today, though surprisingly I liked the automatic. I keep my cars for a long time and who knows if I find a good one I won't need ever need to buy another one.

I think that's cool stuff. Great that you have all the good stuff. I remember buying a dual point/condenser kit back in the day. It was blister packed on a card and made by Filko. I bought it at the parts store I worked at a few years later. Good stuff!
Prob list them for sale. I don't know 25 each shipped sound fair?

Good morning, was a good week off, no $$$ but spending time with Mom is priceless. She is a good role model.
No storm damage to speak of, the worst thing for me is a damn deer came across the front of the rental car, it was dusk, I was only going 20 mph, it could have been much worse but it still kinda sucks.
Don't flame me but I really liked the Hyundai Elantra, it went 500+ miles on a 14 gal tank of gas, and I liked the size of it and it fit me good. I am going to need to replace my old Toyota pretty soon, I am going to test drive a used Hyundai with a stick-shift today, though surprisingly I liked the automatic. I keep my cars for a long time and who knows if I find a good one I won't need ever need to buy another one.
Wow, that's 35 mpg. Sounds like someone was adding gas to your tank. lol

Hey a driver is a driver. Mileage is a good plus if you ask me.

Prob list them for sale. I don't know 25 each shipped sound fair?
Too bad I don't need any single point stuff. Pertronix and a tan cap on my Swinger. I still run a pair of points in my 66. which I should get a extra set if parts for before they disappear.

I brought some uni points to Carlisle I was amazed none sold. They are perfect for the glovebox. No one knows what they are for.

Time to get moving! I have garbanzos, onion, and ham hock going in the crock pot, it's a Spanish/Florida recipe with chorizo and potatoes, and my Dad tweaked it by adding peperoni at the end, it smells so good already.

Hey they work. They are usually trashed found a source for them buy them by the hundreds.

-
Back