Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The reason I bought this one was for two things. It was low enough to get under everything under the car. The other thing is that the valve has a hole drilled through and a pin stuck through the whole. I hate those that have only a flat and then the tube is squeezed flat and after a while the tube get round again and it slips over. I like it with the old style little pin in there and a slot in the tube. I am majorly old fashioned, :lol: But I am sure you have already figured that out. :D

Bill
Will take a picture of the valve handle i made. Works slick. I despise fiddling with the pipe to lower jack.

Road tested pt, transmission is good now. With the snow tires on,its like its on rails. Holds road well.
My tomorrow morning appt is done. So now i can get on with other things. Do snow tires on the nissan. Guess im not getting any fargo time until i get back from Sema.

Torque boxes became standard equipment on HP cars in 1968. Only one example of a factory Torque box has been found before that on a late production ‘67 Charger 440.

Before that, they were factory or aftermarket prototypes only.

Very cold evening here. More snow than we usually get. I haven't seen this much snow in n awhile.

Even still the dart triumps, made it through the snow like a champ. Behind the grille got caked with snow and still ran great. :)

Any update on Sunday? Still planning road trip? @Mattax
I am, as long as the weather holds. Since it’s the first day of going back to Standard time, was thinking of getting there around noon and heading home around 2 pm.

That said, you tell me what works for you...I don’t want to impose.

Hi Hello, mr. Cool :)
Your avatar reminds me of the train at the end of the movie Silverstreak. Had the same smile.

39AAFA1C-D244-4576-BC08-F2AE855AC21D.jpeg

I am, as long as the weather holds. Since it’s the first day of going back to Standard time, was thinking of getting there around noon and heading home around 2 pm.

That said, you tell me what works for you...I don’t want to impose.
Any time Sunday is fine. Mrs wanted to know when, and if she needed to get anything. If noonish, I figure we can burn something on the grill for lunch... :rolleyes:

Any time Sunday is fine. Mrs wanted to know when, and if she needed to get anything. If noonish, I figure we can burn something on the grill for lunch... :rolleyes:
No need to do anything special, just wanted to visit for a bit. Besides, I don’t eat much these days. :)

This is ridiculous. The cars way in the back are buried in drifts up to my knees.

This is way more than usual

20191030_155204.jpg

I'll be dipped. NWS took down their Red Flag warnings for NorCal and most of SoCal. It must be "Burn up a Celebrity Landmark Week" down south. Fire near the Getty Center and this morning one right across the street from the Ronald Reagan Library. Kinda early for this neighborhood, a Frost Warning for tonight/morning. No lack of airborne humidity here, there was water dripping off the eaves of the house this AM.

:BangHead::BangHead:Darnit. Searching for frost plugs,core plugs and welch plugs. need one to fix a leak on the fargo,it uses the flat, dished one referred to as a welch plug.
dornan has a non stock part number:BangHead:

-
Back