Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Stretching is good, was doing this ap that our company is pushing, lots of stretching, some exercise, felt better when I was doing that!
I am finding stretching to be a key component in feeling younger. Flexibility makes mobility easier and leads to much easier strength building. All together, they help significantly regain what I have allowed to be lost.

I am convinced that is it 80% flexibility and 20% strength...just like the coaches forced us to learn back when I was playing football at age 15-17. More than 3/4 of every practice was about flexibility and movement.

I agree, I'm 56, was very flexible in my youth (gymnastics), now the older I get more things tighten up and cramp up.

I
One of the things I have found (for me anyway) is that as I have been losing weight, stretching has helped me regain far more of my mobility and physical capability than just losing the weight has.

I stretch daily in a specific routine now and I swear it feels like it has taken years off the condition of my body.

Calves, shins, hamstrings, glutes, pecs/chest, upper back, groin muscles and knees every night before bed and sometimes during the day after my muscles have warmed up depending on how I feel.

I can touch my toes with my knees locked these days...and it feels good!
can touch my knees with my toes locked, does that count??

I agree, I'm 56, was very flexible in my youth (gymnastics), now the older I get more things tighten up and cramp up.
55. In the past few years im finding walking any great distance is becoming more difficult.

55. In the past few years im finding walking any great distance is becoming more difficult.
I’m 56 now and a I feel better now than I did 20 years ago.

Probably has to do with shedding 70 lbs and stretching daily...:D

Seriously, think about adopting a stretching routine...it is working for me!

I just really like this one. It is an old Saturday Evening Post Ethyl ad that was in horrible condition...

3FC75FFD-2FDE-43E4-9099-6A26B995A736.jpeg

Well, I got 6 external hard drives scanned and cleaned of antispyware programs/files... running the last two right now... :D

So Ray I guess I get to take the ecu testor apart to check the selector switch. Then time to build some adaptor boxes this time at home.

Works too but the selector knob is sloppy and got to play with it to get it where you want it.

-
Back