Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
PA might pass a bill to grow medical Marijuana at home. Man that will save me some money on the wife. LOL same plant family as hops!
That would be good. Are the rhizomes/buds what makes them cousins?

Be easy on the guy, we’ve all been there. But I can’t remember
Uh yea. And the first thing you do when you got in a "new to me" car was look for where everything was - especially the vent and heat controls. LOL.
Then fish through the glove box for the owners book and see if there's anything interesting or find answers if there's still questions about anything.

That would be good. Are the rhizomes/buds what makes them cousins?
No idea. Tell you what the hops do look like weed. Got pulled over one day had a few pounds in clear bags on the rear seat. Was in handcuffs pretty fast. We both had a laugh though when he tested it. Was a "I told you so" moment.

No idea. Tell you what the hops do look like weed. Got pulled over one day had a few pounds in clear bags on the rear seat. Was in handcuffs pretty fast. We both had a laugh though when he tested it. Was a "I told you so" moment.
Not funny at the time but :rofl:

Hey what are your ring sizes husband and wife. Marilyn was asking me if they add up to 15 it is good luck. Hers is 7 mine is 9.

-
Back