Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a few Larger Jaspers too. Most are Picture Jaspers. They would be good in a wire wrapped necklace. Here's my facets.

20200209_080424.jpg

Most of the Jaspers I have look like these. You would swear someone painted the scene on them but it's just naturally formed.

jasper.PNG

Hopefully they allow it, but gotta wonder how that will be for those that just made big investments to farm it. I'd be pissed.
Not everybody would be able to grow it. Some due to space, others due to ability.

I'd figure that, but it would be a lot less people buying and likely lower the value.

There's always gonna be a demand for it...

I heard on the news this week that many of our local dispensaries are running short and the medical people are not able to get the strains that they need... They want the dispensaries to save some of the various kinds for the medical people...

With the record sales of it and the taxes that they are making on it around here, if they need to tax us any more they are f*cked up.... If they need more money than they make off the weed sales tax, they need to learn to budget our tax money better... However Crook County is known for taxing the **** out of us... They have extra tax for the "sin taxes"; alcohol, tobacco, and gas...

They tried to put a 'sugar tax' on drinks, but that failed miserably... Many people just went outside of cook county and bought their pop, juice, etc... They failed to meet their projected tax revenue by over 2/3'rds... Yeah only about 30% of what they thought that they could take in... Restaurants even suffered as people either stopped going out to eat or just went to a neighboring county... It drove the customers out of cook county... That f*ckhead Michael Bloomberg tried running ads to justify the sugar tax saying it was to fight obesity in kids - what a bunch of bullshit, it was another tax/money grab for cook county...

Then in less than 6 months, cook county repealed the sugar tax... But they tried to sneak it in on the next election ballot??? :wtf:

They failed the first time and didn't get the message that the people didn't want it... Then tried to sneak it back in...

Whenever anyone from around here goes to Indiana, they stock up on beer, liquor, and cigarettes.... And top off their car with gas to avoid the crook county taxes...

Hopefully they allow it, but gotta wonder how that will be for those that just made big investments to farm it. I'd be pissed.
I saw the application when I looked into it and it did mention a few "if by chance it becomes legal" So no surprise there. They will still be selling for sure. Now if becomes recreational, prices will drop. Their actual problem now is it is all cash, and they cannot put it into the banks. They actually kind of launder it buy a house/real estate and flip it is the most common. They can deposit the money then.

I saw the application when I looked into it and it did mention a few "if by chance it becomes legal" So no surprise there. They will still be selling for sure. Now if becomes recreational, prices will drop. Their actual problem now is it is all cash, and they cannot put it into the banks. They actually kind of launder it buy a house/real estate and flip it is the most common. They can deposit the money then.
If it becomes recreational it will still be illegal to grow for personal consumption unless that is written into the law. Do you think that will happen? Most of the states legalize it for the taxes.

And being that all of the sales are cash, it promotes crime/robbery... Both to the dispensaries and the patrons going into them... Easy targets for armed thieves...

If it becomes recreational it will still be illegal to grow for personal consumption unless that is written into the law. Do you think that will happen? Most of the states legalize it for the taxes.

I believe that some states allow you to grow about 12 plants for personal 'medical reasons'...

I believe that some states allow you to grow about 12 plants for personal 'medical reasons'...
Funny, the disabled person who can't work is able to grow, care, and harvest 12 plants. I don't care what they do, JMO.

There's always gonna be a demand for it...

I heard on the news this week that many of our local dispensaries are running short and the medical people are not able to get the strains that they need... They want the dispensaries to save some of the various kinds for the medical people...

Yup she goes through that also.

Now if we could get the distilling laws loosened up. Missouri is the only state where you can home distill X many gallons for personal consumption. Time to move south! LOL

-
Back