Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Must be a really amusing/embarrassing story that goes wit dat :rofl:

essentially a bunch of the regulars here met up when Tim drove all the way across country to deliver his 66 dart to Dave, who let it sit and Tim eventually bought it back. But the original delivery day was called D day, they all got **** face drunk. Former member Mike, called him M3, ended up leaving the forum shortly after, in part because his wife wasn’t exactly thrilled with him attending that. Though that was only a small part of it, much more than than I’m afraid.

The rest I’ll let the guys that were there tell it. If you want to back read, try and find the posts from late October 2017

essentially a bunch of the regulars here met up when Tim drove all the way across country to deliver his 66 dart to Dave, who let it sit and Tim eventually bought it back. But the original delivery day was called D day, they all got **** face drunk. Former member Mike, called him M3, ended up leaving the forum shortly after, in part because his wife wasn’t exactly thrilled with him attending that. Though that was only a small part of it, much more than than I’m afraid.

The rest I’ll let the guys that were there tell it. If you want to back read, try and find the posts from late October 2017
I only know what I heard. I was not there...I was in Viet Nam at that time......:lol:

Looks like my old homeland is getting some seismic activity goin' on. Just outside of Barstow. Ridgecrest must have got tired of all the rattlin' they been doin' for months and handed it off to Barstow :lol: .

Just finished this one. Reworked it in my own style. The original ad was boring.

B4A774C3-5F53-47D0-892A-2780A1A4EF1B.jpeg

Hey some sunshine. We didn't get that half foot of snow as predicted.

Here’s how it goes when I restore these old ads...

The starting image is usually something like this kind of poor quality...or worse.

6C8F0917-AF25-4817-90D1-3E4737D9F2BC.jpeg

And then after a couple of hours working my skills, I get to something like this...

5F2E52CE-90BA-4D3B-A073-442685236A78.jpeg

Not too bad for the end of the weekend...how are things with you?
I worked today and yesterday because I have to get ready for a zoo of a week.

It snowed here and has been freezing, so the duster sits and all the tools and garage are cold :(

Uncle just posted another video today ....

Return of the project bottle rocket YAY!!

I really like that car. I also like lamb chop a lot

Well i’m baack!
Met up with John and Jodi this morning. A very nice couple!
Bought my wife’s and my breakfast.
Chatted for 2 hours. Could have talked all day.
Picked up a few shop/office supplies, dropped in to see a good friend on the way home. That’s another story.
Jodi and kim were taking photos at the same time, explains us looking in different directions..
BB9EBA36-EF88-4668-B35C-F349F401B454.jpeg

Well i’m baack!
Picked up a few shop/office supplies, dropped in to see a good friend on the way home. That’s another story.
Jodi and kim were taking photos at the same time, explains us looking in different directions..View attachment 1715467475
Mega jealous.. Cant wait to meet the both of you.

I worked today and yesterday because I have to get ready for a zoo of a week.

It snowed here and has been freezing, so the duster sits and all the tools and garage are cold :(
Yeah, my work week has started already. Since we are headquartered in Australia, they are up now for their Monday morning and bombing my work email already.

It really sucks the life out of my weekend to start having to pay attention to work stuff starting at 5 pm on Sunday.

Well i’m baack!
Jodi and kim were taking photos at the same time, explains us looking in different directions..View attachment 1715467475
So I'm guessing he is sublime one?

Made up 2 lbs of meatballs, cooked a pound of taco meat with green chilies, grilled 5 lbs of chicken breasts, 4 monster burgers and a pound of smoked sausage.. I should be set for the week... Or maybe two!

Yeah, my work week has started already. Since we are headquartered in Australia, they are up now for their Monday morning and bombing my work email already.

It really sucks the life out of my weekend to start having to pay attention to work stuff starting at 5 pm on Sunday.
One way to look at it but another view is I really like going to work on weekends. The traffic there and back is almost non existant, the office is pretty much empty, my office phone isn't ringing off the hook, there aren't people everywhere asking me stupid questions every 2 minutes.

I turn on music in my office on weekends and enjoy the peace. It's going to be a slammed zoo tomorrow.

-
Back