Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So my good friend was at home recovering from a work related injury. steel mill.
was working on a scaffold of sorts in the cooling circuit, something hes done many times before. A piece of the decking let go and he fell 11 feet bouncing around inside the structure before hitting the concrete, then tumbled into a pit with water and oil. thankfully his hard hat stayed on.
all i could picture was homer simpson falling...
Mri showed he has a very small brain bleed.
He was supposed to be departing on his carribbean cruise today.
Im glad hes going to be ok.
Ouch! Glad he is ok.

Ouch! Glad he is ok.
He’s bruised all over, and not a single broken bone. Safety guy said all that bouncing around slowed his fall. It was caught on surveillance cameras, was not his fault at all.

Looks like BLT's for supper. I have some bacon topped with brown sugar in the oven. It comes out like candy.

Dumb *** neighbor with the ‘70 Chevelle just did it again. He fires it up every weekend for about 5 mins, revs it up up high a couple of times and then shuts it down before putting the car cover back on.

And come Spring he will wonder why the plugs are fouled and it’s running rough...:BangHead:

Anybody ever tried or have access to Head Country BBQ Sauce? It's made in Oklahoma. Got it in most stores here. My brother in OK turned me on to it. Everybody I've shared it with swears by it now. Not too ketchupy, not too spicy. Everybody seems to love it. Christmas gifts next year!
I Like Head...and I like it in the Country of my choice.....:lol:

So my good friend was at home recovering from a work related injury. steel mill.
was working on a scaffold of sorts in the cooling circuit, something hes done many times before. A piece of the decking let go and he fell 11 feet bouncing around inside the structure before hitting the concrete, then tumbled into a pit with water and oil. thankfully his hard hat stayed on.
all i could picture was homer simpson falling...
Mri showed he has a very small brain bleed.
He was supposed to be departing on his carribbean cruise today.
Im glad hes going to be ok.
Ouch! Glad he’s gonna be ok long term

I watched the 1st round at Pomona. Bleachers looked half empty. Good thing, looked like most spectators were wearing parkas :lol:they needed the extra room for the jackets. 3 of 16 TF made a full pass the rest blew the tires off or shook so bad they had to shut down. ProCamaro was skittering allover the ice cold track.

This is for @Ben Drinkin. A little something to think about while you are warming up your sausage...

:lol:

5BA65024-5C3F-4063-82FB-7398994FC3A5.jpeg

Ouch! Glad he’s gonna be ok long term
He has had his share of bad luck. Shattered knee an pinned back together.
Walked off his roof and crushed both heels on his front step.
I was there for that one,talk about feeling helpless.
Shuttled him to hospital and finished his roof while he underwent surgery.
Yet if he gambles he makes money. Go figure.

He has had his share of bad luck. Shattered knee an pinned back together.
Walked off his roof and crushed both heels on his front step.
I was there for that one,talk about feeling helpless.
Shuttled him to hospital and finished his roof while he underwent surgery.
Yet if he gambles he makes money. Go figure.
Damn and I thought I had **** for luck

-
Back