Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Made up 2 lbs of meatballs, cooked a pound of taco meat with green chilies, grilled 5 lbs of chicken breasts, 4 monster burgers and a pound of smoked sausage.. I should be set for the week... Or maybe two!
Sausage !!!!! I like monster burgers!!!

Today is National Pizza Day!

Too bad I didn’t realize it sooner before I picked up a ham and cheese Hoagie for dinner...

44240AB3-65B6-490F-BFCF-CCBDB1B71844.png

Too bad I didn’t realize it sooner before I picked up a ham and cheese Hoagie for dinner...
Skeleton crew here and boss bought lunch. I ordered an Italian sub and side o fried mushrooms. What I got looked like a ham sandwich with sautéed shrooms. It was actually not bad, but :wtf: lol
One girl ordered a BLT and got a bacon bit sandwich.:BangHead:

View attachment 1715467479

I will celebrate pizza day tomorrow... Half price at Oh Boy Pizza on Mondays and Tuesdays....

I also picked up some subs... Meijer has 18"- 24" subs for $7 in their deli...

Anybody ever tried or have access to Head Country BBQ Sauce? It's made in Oklahoma. Got it in most stores here. My brother in OK turned me on to it. Everybody I've shared it with swears by it now. Not too ketchupy, not too spicy. Everybody seems to love it. Christmas gifts next year!

Anybody ever tried or have access to Head Country BBQ Sauce? It's made in Oklahoma. Got it in most stores here. My brother in OK turned me on to it. Everybody I've shared it with swears by it now. Not too ketchupy, not too spicy. Everybody seems to love it. Christmas gifts next year!
I recall having it back in Memphis. Pretty good as I remember!

Funny that today is National Pizza Day. It is also the 40th anniversary of my wife and my first date...on which we had pizza!

Guy i knew, Mark. Always wanted to change his name so it was spelled with a “C”.
I said “who in the hell would want a name like Cark?”
I still call him that. He hates it.
I dont much like him anyway. Kinda useless and a burden to society..

Guy i knew, Mark. Always wanted to change his name so it was spelled with a “C”.
I said “who in the hell would want a name like Cark?”
I still call him that. He hates it.
I dont much like him anyway. Kinda useless and a burden to society..
So the name fits...a complete Cark.

:lol:

Came home and there was a 1/2 a pizza on the stove.still hot. Wife and i polished it off. Daughter wasnt impressed, but what could she say? We paid for it. :lol:

So my good friend was at home recovering from a work related injury. steel mill.
was working on a scaffold of sorts in the cooling circuit, something hes done many times before. A piece of the decking let go and he fell 11 feet bouncing around inside the structure before hitting the concrete, then tumbled into a pit with water and oil. thankfully his hard hat stayed on.
all i could picture was homer simpson falling...
Mri showed he has a very small brain bleed.
He was supposed to be departing on his carribbean cruise today.
Im glad hes going to be ok.

-
Back