Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
She into all that also. Making rings and stuff? Tell you what she got a whole bunch of 14k ring blanks? without stones when gold was low. Told here it is time to make some of those up with good stones and sell them.

Oh I have no problem with those using for medical reasons. What ever makes them feel better.
Actually working out. Hell I am happy she is off the opioid patches and pills. Stuff is just expensive around 500 a month. Be great if we can grow some legally. Wont do it now and get caught and loose the house!

She into all that also. Making rings and stuff? Tell you what she got a whole bunch of 14k ring blanks? without stones when gold was low. Told here it is time to make some of those up with good stones and sell them.
I'll tell you Cheryl is always looking at the bigger shows for MOPAR jewelry. The availability is slim to none.

No idea. Tell you what the hops do look like weed. Got pulled over one day had a few pounds in clear bags on the rear seat. Was in handcuffs pretty fast. We both had a laugh though when he tested it. Was a "I told you so" moment.

Guilty until proven innocent moment.... :mad:

Stones? I have stones! a couple of trays of faceted gemstones. Dang, I can't find the photos.

Hey @FISHYPETE

FB_IMG_1496616622995.jpg

Actually working out. Hell I am happy she is off the opioid patches and pills. Stuff is just expensive around 500 a month. Be great if we can grow some legally. Wont do it now and get caught and loose the house!

That's why some people around here grow it in the forest preserve... They won't loose their house if it gets found.... :drama:

Got some good deals on stones in the desert of all places. Got her a 4 carat Tanzanite flawless for 580. Had it appraised here 6800. Some other smaller also emerald, ruby and a few more don't remember the names.

Got some good deals on stones in the desert of all places. Got her a 4 carat Tanzanite flawless for 580. Had it appraised here 6800. Some other smaller also emerald, ruby and a few more don't remember the names.
Wow. I have a few Tanzanite's but none that big.

-
Back