Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man got head gasket down for the slant dam thing has a kink on of the cylinder rings! Had to order a new one. This engine is cursed!

LOL Trump is the grand marshal of the Daytona 500. Doing a lap in the presidents limo and has his own car running! This will be interesting the comments on the Limo!

LOL Trump is the grand marshal of the Daytona 500. Doing a lap in the presidents limo and has his own car running! This will be interesting the comments on the Limo!
And suddenly, after that was announced, Daytona sold out... first time in years they said last night on the radio.

I still cant believe I scored that vacuum advance. Love it when people don't list a part in the proper category!

If it makes you feel any better hoppy, you’re not the only one dealing with a cursed car. That mini starter I got and put on Polara, second hit and it doesn’t work anymore. Pulling it out and taking it back for warranty today @halifaxhops

Got a $350+ vac advance for way under 100! only in
hoppy land II.jpg

I assume then that you have none? I have mixed feelings about it. While it sucks to be told you have to get something fixed. It also keeps people who drive **** that is falling apart off the road. A lot of people ONLY fix what they have to for inspection. Of could there are 'lick-em and stick-em' guys around that will basically sell a sticker. But they usually get busted and don't last long.
Im a certified motor vehicle inspector. The nerve of some people asking certain things be overlooked. Thats one reason i dont want to do safeties in my shop. the crooked guys always get caught for one-eyed-safeties.

We had those when I was stationed in Hawaii. Have to say I did a few repairs to get my "island cars" to pass them.

Morning. -8 this morning. Temp will be dropping all day to -17 by 5 pm. Damn.
Work on fargo,measure for a couple fish plates and see if i can get them in..

It is. I had a strange career. Should have just stayed active Navy. Came in as a SR and left as a IS1. Then Air force with a ESWS badge. was interesting to say the least.

-
Back