Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ran a little late to get it shipped today before work. Online USPS would not let me print a label.:BangHead: You would think they would want to minimize counter time. :wtf:
No worries, I ain’t in no rush

I slow cooked the ham from the bone this afternoon. A whole bowl of yum. I think I will soak some beans .

20200413_172943.jpg

So as predicted, a week after the last furloughed factory workers got their paychecks, breakins and robberies have skyrocketed to a near 40 yr high

So as predicted, a week after the last furloughed factory workers got their paychecks, breakins and robberies have skyrocketed to a near 40 yr high

Yeah, management can be clueless to repercussions....

In Detroit when they cancelled the once a month bulk day garbage pick-up, then wondered why dumping became rampant all over the city...

Captain Obvious A02.png

Last edited:
Well, I had to tweak the crank and block drawings for the crank to fit without hitting any of the bulkheads, but I got-er-dun....

Now I have to add the main bearing cap bolt holes to the block and I may be ready to put the block and crank together as an assembly...

Block C01 y Crank B00.jpg

No worries, I ain’t in no rush
I didn’t figure you were. I hope I can still do postage labels thru ebay. I am planning to do a few more listings and don’t plan to stand in lines at post office every time (if) one sells

Last edited:
Well, I had to tweak the crank and block drawings for the crank to fit without hitting any of the bulkheads, but I got-er-dun....

Now I have to add the main bearing cap bolt holes to the block and I may be ready to put the block and crank together as an assembly...

View attachment 1715507276
Is that internal or external balance?

I am not really ready to final attach the shifter but WTF? Nothing screams Mopar like that shifter. I know the purist will all scream bloody murder for using it in an A body but I like it and it makes me happy so there ya go! A Tremec six speed manual in my Demon!

4DBDCDB1-F7C6-484E-9294-538C71F55935.jpeg

I am not really ready to final attach the shifter but WTF? Nothing screams Mopar like that shifter. I know the purist will all scream bloody murder for using it in an A body but I like it and it makes me happy so there ya go! A Tremec six speed manual in my Demon!

View attachment 1715507328
If it works anything like the new Challengers you will have lots of fun.

Any purist looking at your creation will need to viewing it for something other than factory originality!

Anyone recognize what this is for?
Supposed to be non A/C 67-76 but it don't look like it to me.
Maybe earlier 1st gen A-bodies?
Maybe not A-body?
21" when stretched out.

IMG_5367.JPG

IMG_5370.JPG

Send it to me!! I need it. Early A body defrost hose. One end larger then the other...
I just emailed Hoppy if he needed it since he sent me some parts. If he doesn't its yours.
2 1/2" connection to the dash vent, no latch.
2 1/4" inside for the heater box, with latch.
Same dimensions as my 67 but lenght I think is too short for the driver side vent.
Also hose is a rubberized fabric. My original hoses are some sort of paper product.

Nice work on the tunnel too. Lots of work in that piece alone!

I just emailed Hoppy if he needed it since he sent me some parts. If he doesn't its yours.
2 1/2" connection to the dash vent, no latch.
2 1/4" inside for the heater box, with latch.
Same dimensions as my 67 but lenght I think is too short for the driver side vent.
Also hose is a rubberized fabric. My original hoses are some sort of paper product.
Dang! I was gonna say what tim said! I have a plan anyway.

I have a plan anyway.
Looks like I may be back to my plan A.
You guys realize I ran the tachometer wires through the duct 'cause I thought that would always be cheap and easy to replace, compared to drilling a hole in the dash.
oops-gif.gif

-
Back