Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Figured out my postal problem. I was able to print a label. If I went in through click and ship link, It just said not available. Never got a login screen. Had to log in to account first.

Figured out my postal problem. I was able to print a label. If I went in through click and ship link, It just said not available. Never got a login screen. Had to log in to account first.
Having issues shipping with paypal, any one else?

Having issues shipping with paypal, any one else?
Oh, you said shipping. I just used it to pay and created label on USPS. I never did it directly with Paypal other than thru ebag. Have to look at that. Is it cheaper that way?

d7ad391a-c83b-4bf3-a5ca-da760440ef46-jpeg.368319

They do give a small discount, definitely cheaper than USPS
I know its cheaper to ship an identical package with ebay than to do it direct wi P.O. and I think they own Paypal. Of course when you sell on ebay, they both get a cut, so they ought to cut you a little slack on shipping..

I made you all look and count. The one picture looks like 3. I wonder why the back passenger seems to sit so much lower.

Morning gents, this morning I will venture out to two stores, yes two stores. One for needed veggies and fruit, the other my favorite old school bakery, for a have half dozen loafs of bread. Wish me luck. :eek:

-
Back