Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The right side engines face rearward, the left face forward, if that helps the picture...

Last edited:
I see my stimulus check is pending. Supposed to be released tomorrow. What should I buy? LOL

Yes but the three stick up and the right rear seems to sit lower. Proportionately should it not also stick up as high as the front engine? Just an optical illusion but still....looks odd

I bought a Corona virus deflection kit....a hard top for my Jeep wrangler and frame parts...keeps me happy

I went to the Fastenal up here once to get some bolts for my race kart. Looked all over the store and didn't find what I was looking for. I asked the guy at the counter, "I've got those, how many do you need?". "10" I said. "I have a box of 100" he says. "Goodbye" I says. :lol:

LMFAO

hungover.jpg

There should be one next to the left front tire, in that view from the rear, it ain't there. :realcrazy:
Yes but the three stick up and the right rear seems to sit lower. Proportionately should it not also stick up as high as the front engine? Just an optical illusion but still....looks odd
Front and back ones sit lower. Hidden behind stacks. See boobs analogy above. :thumbsup:

They never did here in Cali....

Front and back ones sit lower. Hidden behind stacks. See boobs analogy above. :thumbsup:

They canted those Buicks over pretty far. Probably made the craftsman doing the oil pans and pump pickups nutz :lol:.
I'm thinking in reality there's a dry sump system hiding in there somewhere.

So we're listening to the AM Rock and Roll Station from over the hill KFXM San Bernardino. An ad for a nitro show at Orange County, 32 Funny Cars or whatever, it continues on to say that a fellow of questionable common sense is going to attempt to jump 15 school buses on a
a843467841d062ac0e1b80c79146aee6.jpg

One of the few times we couldn't make a Saturday night at OCIR fit the schedule. Poor fellow got inverted in flight over the buses. His distance was good, his landing not so good we heard later. Good night not to go to OCIR.

So we're listening to the AM Rock and Roll Station from over the hill KFXM San Bernardino. An ad for a nitro show at Orange County, 32 Funny Cars or whatever, it continues on to say that a fellow of questionable common sense is going to attempt to jump 15 school buses on a View attachment 1715507759

One of the few times we couldn't make a Saturday night at OCIR fit the schedule. Poor fellow got inverted in flight over the buses. His distance was good, his landing not so good we heard later. Good night not to go to OCIR.
I liked that station....

Both shocks done!
Gas shocks difficult to compress and install. But i got it. Oh, one nut left to tighten.

So we're listening to the AM Rock and Roll Station from over the hill KFXM San Bernardino. An ad for a nitro show at Orange County, 32 Funny Cars or whatever, it continues on to say that a fellow of questionable common sense is going to attempt to jump 15 school buses on a View attachment 1715507759

I lived there when I was very young. We had a house up on a hill, remember Mom left me and my sister in the car alone while she ran back into the house. One of us pulled the column shifter down and away we went down that hill, no seatbelts of course it was 1966. A barbed wire fence caught the front bumper hundreds of feet down, we were OK. Sometimes I wonder how I survived my childhood! Also had an encounter with a nice sized tarantula in that driveway!!!

Not like we had a whole lotta choices out there in the desert :lol:
Loman and Barkley in the mornings on KFI was fun, but their music wasn't to our standard :lol:
Then I got a FM radio. KOLA was the rock station on FM. Remember KMEN? AM

Wow right at 24 hours from order till arrived at my door. Summit got my engine parts to me abd they paid the shipping.
Oh and Torino Tuseday. Yes I need to shave.

20200414_105055.jpg

-
Back