Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We got a sample t shirt for our event. It's not too bad. it is more fun than the previous years shirts. The orange one is last year's. Comments? Your votes count. The last image is the latest proof. I think we have a winner!

113242773_1193389557695421_516818613651731869_n.jpg

20200723_194353.jpg

0001.jpg

Last edited:
Today is the day. The day in which lives will be changed. The day that many have dreamed over for years. Today, today is welding today!! Darts floors, subframes and possibly the quarters will get welded up
Sounds like a lot of welding. Is this stuff all tacked in position already?

Our roofing project will start today with materials delivered. It will fill up the driveway for sure. They will start demo/construction on Monday.

20200509_174914.jpg

20150508_185527.jpg50.jpg

Certainteed Matterhorn steel.

View attachment 1715566631
Did these guys make the tiles on the space shuttle? LOL sounds like some tough stuff.
"Matterhorn Tile metal roofing is authentically crafted light-weight, fully recyclable, energy efficient and forged in steel. Each panel is comprised of a carbon alloy steel core, with a hot dipped G90 Zinc Phosphate anti-corrosion coating, plus an exterior PVDF Paint System...."
All that roof must cost about what my entire place is worth. :eek:

Did these guys make the tiles on the space shuttle? LOL sounds like some tough stuff.
"Matterhorn Tile metal roofing is authentically crafted light-weight, fully recyclable, energy efficient and forged in steel. Each panel is comprised of a carbon alloy steel core, with a hot dipped G90 Zinc Phosphate anti-corrosion coating, plus an exterior PVDF Paint System...."
All that roof must cost about what my entire place is worth. :eek:
About half of what we bought our house for but that was 25 years ago. It looks like good stuff. Lifetime transferable warranty. As long as it lasts till we are gone it will be good.

Last edited:
First time in many years i got stung by a wasp. Piss me off. Gonna fix them right away.

-
Back