Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
First thing this morning had an ebay alert on a saved search. We have an AMP Service Tool I at work for open barrel crimps. Set up a search a while back. Nothing for a long time then 2 of them came up in the last few weeks. But way more than I wanted to spend. I believe this is actually an improved version at a better price. Should have it in my hands Tuesday. :thumbsup:
AMP Service Tool II 29359-1 Crimper/Stripper | eBay
s-l1600.jpg

I have been looking for a DMC set of turret crimpers, terminal removers for years, just cant spend the grand on it. They show up on the govt auction site at times but get ridiculous.

Morning everyone, boss is off so I have his wells to check also. Long days for a couple of days.

These came yesterday got through the shurhit stuff and of course the BW interchange guide I got wont work, takes say the Chrysler number and converts it to BW. No way it will work, hundreds of columns to go through! Double this amount in the picture hundreds of items!

s-l1600.jpg

These came yesterday got through the shurhit stuff and of course the BW interchange guide I got wont work, takes say the Chrysler number and converts it to BW. No way it will work, hundreds of columns to go through! Double this amount in the picture hundreds of items!

View attachment 1715581119
You out of space yet?!

Chris remember 75% of that stuff I don't need, just cherry pick it for the Mopar stuff, then just pack up what I don't want and sell it as a lot.

Getting close. No Idea where I am going to put the transmissions if they happen. SB 727 rebuilt long tail, Military HD.
I bought a 53Ft semi trailer, once i get the grain bin out of it, i intend to use it for storage.

Chris remember 75% of that stuff I don't need, just cherry pick it for the Mopar stuff, then just pack up what I don't want and sell it as a lot.
hey, those long tail transmissions, they're not cable shifted by chance are they?

View attachment 1715581119
Need a buyer’s guide. If bwd had one.

-
Back