Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey folks, i see conflicting answers on super stock springs, so I’m asking here. Is there a difference in ride height between left and right or is it just a matter of spring rate?

christmas tree.jpg

Hey folks, i see conflicting answers on super stock springs, so I’m asking here. Is there a difference in ride height between left and right or is it just a matter of spring rate?
They always sit a little lopsided. One pack is 6 leaves and one is 5 if I remember correctly.

There is.....I bought and installed both of one side, the low side, right I think....Takes away the purpose of the design, but they are very good springs for street use, IMO....

The right rear has more leafs and is stiffer, which causes the driver's front to be a little lower than the rest of the car... Just crank up the torsion bar on that side to even it out....

Tacoma needed 1 leaf replaced. 1 hour, give or take. Not bad. Spring wasnt cheap.
Having a spring made is very expensive now.

Slow here. Nappin or workin?

i been giviner! Last one of the day,caravan water pump.

No work here today, Did study online and test for two more units. HA...they give you 6 months to complete a 20 unit course. I'm on Unit 16 in only 13 days......:lol:

I only pay for one. Wolfie and Craig pay for others next to mine....I am trying to get more connected....

-
Back