Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Evening All! Our computer's in one of our spare bedrooms now occupied by our visiting son, so just wanted to say hello! I have a trunk floor coming in freight tomorrow, that oughta be fun!

Last edited:
That looks great, snake is hitting the road too then I guess!
Hopefully. I think this weekend gonna try the pool hose to a tailpipe idea. Only one that hasn’t been tried yet. We keep seeing fresh fang marks on the steering wheel and seats. Yesterday almost managed to grab it as it slithered up on top of the transmission. Then lost sight of it. So it still there

Hopefully. I think this weekend gonna try the pool hose to a tailpipe idea. Only one that hasn’t been tried yet. We keep seeing fresh fang marks on the steering wheel and seats. Yesterday almost managed to grab it as it slithered up on top of the transmission. Then lost sight of it. So it still there

That snake is going to have a bad day!

Those with open toe shoes walk funny on wet grass:lol:

Round on the tow truck, double later....
Hood is a factory replacement fiberglass hood that the previous owner put on. The headlight provisions don’t come cut out. The round were tractor lights wired in and were only low beam with the high beam wiring left dangling. Things kept blowing fuses. The square is factory kenworth, dual beams.

B8D79F08-DD3B-4675-95EA-4B5C73B9AAE6.jpeg

Morning. Chris, take some Gas in say a open coffee can and put it in there for a day, it will leave. "NOT FULL JUST A BIT SPARKY!"

The captain of the ship I was on loved to run into them so the water would fall on the ship and wash it! Pretty funny now.

LOL they didn't, He was nuts did that on small ones and would take a 45 and shoot at sharks when he saw them from the bridge wing. Old days, cant do that sheit anymore.

Morning!
Another hot one rolling in. Didnt get water pump done,belt and fill it up. Then impala for brakes.

-
Back