Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Couple from yesterday.

20200820_141131.jpg

20200820_141309.jpg

They are crazy, can show up over ant warm body of water. Used to get small ones on the bay at my Dads house. Saw a few boats screwed by them.

Ugh my Gold membership has expired last night. Was wondering why I was seeing all these ads again

Off to the junkyard today, there’s some old Chrysler’s, mostly picked over it undesirable stuff.

Look for revers switches if they are on the colum. Sell fast
Will do. Hoping one of the three cars with push button 727s still are there. Been since January since I was last there. I need parts to fix my Polaras original one and they don’t make the parts or they’re really expensive

Will do. Hoping one of the three cars with push button 727s still are there. Been since January since I was last there. I need parts to fix my Polaras original one and they don’t make the parts or they’re really expensive
What parts you need?

Impala in for rear brakes/ abs issue. Wheel bearing went south. Its only 1 year old. First mevotech bearing failure since i started selling them.

Guy finally came by and paid me the last payment on a big AC job I did on his Honda.....:thumbsup:

Struck out at the junkyard. Now I remember why I only do that **** in the dead of winter. Freaking jungle out there. At least 100 acres of cars too

Struck out at the junkyard. Now I remember why I only do that **** in the dead of winter. Freaking jungle out there. At least 100 acres of cars too
Yep, yards can suck in the summer. The heat Can be bad enough, but stuff for these old cars is generally not in a ‘well kept’ section. Wasps, pickers, poison ivy etc... Fun, fun...

Not even noon, its 80 degrees.
Hot. Wheel bearing done. I always anti-sieze the housing and axle, so bearing pretty much fell out. That’s how they all should be. Now back brakes.

-
Back