Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Captain Obvious Gatorade.jpg

Neighbor said 3.8 inches of rain. that explains my flooded basement.
some landscape work to do as soon as it dries up.
Didnt get much done on fargo, hole in firewall cut, ready for heater hoses. Found brackets to mount the heater, and a water valve of a D150.

Good morning to ya. Another exciting car show day here. Yesterday it rained until 1:30. Car show lasted nd hour and a half gave awards and we left. Long day in the rain. But we had a great time visiting with old and new friends.

Good morning to ya. Another exciting car show day here. Yesterday it rained until 1:30. Car show lasted nd hour and a half gave awards and we left. Long day in the rain.
Hope today is a nice day in Dubuque and you do good at the show. Great to see you again Craig and to meet John. And of course John from Fargo.

Last edited:
Hoping you have a great day too. Sublime one is going with us for awhile and then back to your place to watch some races. Have a good day.

Have to love members one alerted me to these, usually 100-120 each.
s-l1600.jpg

actually three sets of bushings.

Morning! Hey at least you got a hour at a car show!

Hey Keefer
1967 68 69 70 71 72 Plymouth Valiant Duster Rear Bumper Guards NOS | eBay
The stupid rain just wouldn't give up. Craig would no more get his car uncovered and dried off and it would start pouring again. Then there was a late model Challenger group there that stole all the votes. That was frustrating for sure. Craig's car was easily the nicest one there. I was so hoping he would get best of show. Dubuque will be different. They have more cars and year and model divisions. It is more fair to be judged against cars similar to yours. I wish him luck. He has a beautiful car and it is more perfect every time I see it.

Last edited:
Morning!
Buddy needs help getting his satellite dish working. 3 lnbs
And two different receivers.
Wont accept the only thing left is the cable. So, he picked up a new 50 foot cable,will see if it solves it.

-
Back