Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sublime one is going with us for awhile and then back to your place to watch some races..

I will be at the beach, but he's welcome to come in and watch the races while I'm gone....
Burnout.gif

Gonna go look at an old 49 Ford F1 Truck after Church. Belongs to one of the Church members I know. But the poor guy has dementia now, and has had for some time. Wife wants to get rid of the 49, since he will never drive it again. Don't know anything about it until I see it today. Maybe a Flipper.....

Give me a distributor number if you can. I know for sure the BW parts I got in has points and cond for fords. Hell might have them in Shurhit, have a ton of them I don't sell Boxes are worth more. Really need to bring this stuff to say Hershey one year.

Heading out to hit some balls around.......And drink some beer......and shoot the **** with friends.....A good time.....AND I kick there asses at golf!!!

Boy if this thread was not rater R I could change that one around!
Mike wineski or what ever his name is, you friend there, did not call back yet with details on load heading that way......Will have to call him back, he told me he would call......O well.....

I have not gone up and bothered him in a while. After I get a couple of tires on the Cobalt I can if you want? Have his cell number?

-
Back