Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looking at some of the hurricane surge damage, pretty bad! Any refineries nocked out that we know of? Shell had gas here 239 sheets 251 this am. Big jump in a block, the usually match the price.
No reports of any refinery damage.....BUT gas prices will still go up......ANY "reason":BangHead:

Just weird, had to drive her to a appointment at 0630 and all the stations we passed had really different prices.

Nothing, left a message, a pm and added him to the conversations so I would say no.

Nice letter just written from Kenosha Police to our Governor Evers....

Resized95IMG959002(1) (002).jpg

Went over to see machinist buddy, made me a nice little drill jig. Wheel bolts center it perfectly in existing holes,and pilot is dead on the shelby drop spec.
1C72F5CF-6C58-4665-BE0F-08A0300364FB.jpeg

now i just need to get them damn springs back in. They tough to compress.

Never noticed it before. I likey!
But then again if it wasn't for flashbacks I would have no memory at all!

One spring back in. Cant get shock on. Car isnt heavy enough. Will leave top as is until the rest is done. What a pain, spring wasnt clocked right,was a real challenge to get it turned a few degrees. Ended clamping a pry bar to spring with a cable clamp, worked slick.

Evening all. The bad week continues. Think I re-injured the back muscle I tore while on active duty a few years back

-
Back