Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Thunderbird Thursday!

thunderbirdthursdayVIII.jpg

Good morning :D

The anticipation is killing me. I wanted to go down to the Painters Shop to check out the new paint on the GTS. But we didn't finish the transmission job on the Mustang Yesterday. He'll be here at 10 am... Maybe later today, I can get down there....Or Tomorrow ???

Anyone know the web name for the guy who had a ton of MOPAR information with pics?? I think it was Andy's Garage or something garage??
I'm trying to year date a 383 BB pie pan.

There was a young fella that brought his dad's old car to the reunion on Sunday. A 65 Fairlane with a HP289, 4 speed, and a 9". Nice car.

20200823_134512.jpg

So I finally found a set of sbp Centerline 15x3.5 rims in satin finish. The seller lives near Kenosha and is getting out of Dodge for the weekend, so he offered to deliver on his way through. Can't wait to see how the look changes.

Anyone know the web name for the guy who had a ton of MOPAR information with pics?? I think it was Andy's Garage or something garage??
I'm trying to year date a 383 BB pie pan.
Craig, my 68 GTS has the red pie tin. Pretty sure its original to the car.
IMG_20200819_181908.jpg

My choice would be a 69 Mustang Sportsroof. Or a 66 - 67 big block Fairlane , GT, GTA, Etc......
A buddy in high school had a light yellow 67 Fairlane GT. A 390 4 speed car. It was a slug. I waxed his azz many times with my 69 383 auto RoadRunner. LOL

A buddy in high school had a light yellow 67 Fairlane GT. A 390 4 speed car. It was a slug. I waxed his azz many times with my 69 383 auto RoadRunner. LOL
I agree. Had the same thing. Buddy had 428 Fairlane A/T. Couldn't get past my 68 383 4 spd Road Runner. Guy was always pissed.. I did some work on his car to make it faster, but not fast enough......:lol:

I agree. Had the same thing. Buddy had 428 Fairlane A/T. Couldn't get past my 68 383 4 spd Road Runner. Guy was always pissed.. I did some work on his car to make it faster, but not fast enough......:lol:
Yep, don't give it all away. :lol::lol:

I used to tell Dave my car was lighter by 1000# and half of that weight was his intake manifold! :poke::rofl::rofl:

It's been awhile guys and gals, hope all is well with everyone.
Getting read for the storms, check list is covered, I have room for all or any family members in the low flood areas to come to the hill and wait it out.

20200826_175611.jpg

20200825_135234.jpg

It's been awhile guys and gals, hope all is well with everyone.
Getting read for the storms, check list is covered, I have room for all or any family members in the low flood areas to come to the hill and wait it out.

View attachment 1715584963

View attachment 1715584964
That is a handsome acoustical bass you have there Mike. Hope the storm doesn't get to you but it looks like you are prepared.

-
Back