Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You can't win battles with a MIL. And if you think you did, you're wrong! Let it go..
It’s the first disagreement we’ve had in 16 years lol. she’ll get over it... after she tells my wife and I get my butt chewed there lol

Installed the second gfci in the bathroom on a timer,checked to make sure the toaster wont reach the tub:thumbsup::lol:

Good Morning.jpg

Hoppy if you are around, I have the 18v sawsall. I have not used my electric dewalt since I got it.

How are our Texas/Louisana folks doing with the storm that blew through... I hope you are all safe and well...

How are our Texas/Louisana folks doing with the storm that blew through... I hope you are all safe and well...

I called daughter in New Orleans yesterday she said they dodged a bullet. The Marco storm did them a favor by pushing Laura West so they aren't going to get the worst of it. At that point only 45 mph winds...

I got the leak on my tractor's 3rd function valve fixed yesterday, easy fix, fitting somehow loosened up. Got an hour or so of clean up done, picked up this tree from down the hill and took it to pile up front. I will probably use tractor grapple when I saw this up, can put tree at the height I like for cutting. Also picked up a pretty good sized boulder, surprised that the loader would do it, moved it by a spruce tree we planted.

20200826_165229.jpg

I put a bid in on a shark tooth grill, won't stand I'm sure as even a busted up grill sells for quite a bit more than $50.

Good Morning folks, able to open up the house and turn off the a/c for the morning! Only a slight smell of smoke in the air this am. It’s not the freshest air but better than has been the last couple weeks!
:thumbsup:

A deceased friend o'mine truck driver/author/pilot/photographer not too much older than myself. If you ever ready Easy Rider Magazine you may have read some of his editorials or seen some of his photos. He was one of the first few pilots to fly into NO just after Katrina. He was a part time pilot for FedEx and volunteered for that gig. "Alex, it reminded me of flying into Saigon in the late 60s. It smelled like death." he said.
Raisin Pie to his memory!

Good Morning folks, able to open up the house and turn off the a/c for the morning! Only a slight smell of smoke in the air this am. It’s not the freshest air but better than has been the last couple weeks!

My house smells like smoke this morning...

Somebody burned some popcorn last night.... :eek: :realcrazy: :popcorn:

Good Morning Mark! My foreman who works over the mountains is a volunteer fire fighter and they are trying to get down there but are running into admin issues. Never knew there were so many rules for firefighters, Cali says they will take any capable firefighter, WA says they don't have enough "boss" positions for the right hand of the truck, sheesh! Hope that all settles down, he said he could deploy to either Northern or Central CA

-
Back