Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
i did the same thing on my wife's closet light. She kept leaving it on, all day long. So i put it on a timer and put an LED bulb in it and it dropped my monthly bill by 41 bucks and change.

I used to be afraid of the dark...

But after paying my electric bill, I'm afraid of the light... :eek:

Under there desks!!! Safest place in the world!!!!:lol:

hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif

no, they've always had male names. When the first started naming, they alternated female names with male names based on the year, so like in one year, all hurricanes would be male, the following female etc. But that changed way way back, Baker in 1950, Fredric in 1979, Andrew in 1992, Ivan, in 2004, Ike in 2008. Dennis, Michael, Bob, etc.
You forgot about Hurricane " MITCH " 1998, late October. Disrupted my family Caribbean Cruise......I'm still Pissed about that.....

Well, as most here know, when you modify and change things on a Hot Rod, it takes more time. This (Easy) transmission replacement falls into that category.... The shifter shaft out of the new Trans was much different, So I had to modify All shifting and downshift operation. Not News to me. Sent him away at 5:30 Pm . Come back tomorrow , Please.... On the upside, his wife works at the Church Kitchen on Wednesdays, and brought me a really nice meal, when she came to pick him up.........:thumbsup:

I sold DeWalt for many years off the MAC tool truck. We are all part of the Stanley family. I had nothing but good luck with the products. Many of our products were designed to our specs and usually got introduced to the retail line. All the cordless and corded power tools that the roofing crew used were DeWalt. They bounced cordless drivers off my 35" roof onto the hard packed yard with no issues. I saw a couple laying on the concrete patio that I am sure were dropped from 30' up. Good stuff. I sold a lot of single tools (without batteries and charger and case). Something they do that other manufacturers may not do. There's still a lot of techs and body men assembling cars today with cordless they bought from toolmanmike! LOL

I sold DeWalt for many years off the MAC tool truck. We are all part of the Stanley family. I had nothing but good luck with the products. Many of our products were designed to our specs and usually got introduced to the retail line. All the cordless and corded power tools that the roofing crew used were DeWalt. They bounced cordless drivers off my 35" roof onto the hard packed yard with no issues. I saw a couple laying on the concrete patio that I am sure were dropped from 30' up. Good stuff. I sold a lot of single tools (without batteries and charger and case). Something they do that other manufacturers may not do. There's still a lot of techs and body men assembling cars today with cordless they bought from toolmanmike! LOL
dewalts are pretty good now tool wise, their battery's lifespans suck. 8 batteries brand new, 20Vs in December, 1 still working.

dewalts are pretty good now tool wise, their battery's lifespans suck. 8 batteries brand new, 20Vs in December, 1 still working.
Lithium? The batteries had at least a 1 year warranty when I was on the truck 3 years ago.

I don't know how true the train of thought on rechargeables from the electric RC Car days was. Run the battery till it quits and then recharge was the rule of life back then. Claim was the battery developed a memory if charged before completely used up and it shortened the battery lifespan. I dunno fer sure.

Lithium? The batteries had at least a 1 year warranty when I was on the truck 3 years ago.
yep. and its 1 year against defect. Loss of holding charge isnt a defect.... Its why i prefer my Roybi's. 1/3 of the price, batteries are going on 3 years ago and I've beat the crap out of them they still hold. The dewault set we bought for the farm, junk batteries. Tools are better in some ways though. tighter actions and smaller overall package, which is nice.

I don't know how true the train of thought on rechargeables from the electric RC Car days was. Run the battery till it quits and then recharge was the rule of life back then. Claim was the battery developed a memory if charged before completely used up and it shortened the battery lifespan. I dunno fer sure.
I think that is true for nicad, but not lithium

Yet my battery outlasted my first 20v cordless drill. I half smoked the drill and destroyed the chuck, battery still good. In 7 or 8 years i havent had a single battery crap out. But i use them often and rotate batteries continously.

Yet my battery outlasted my first 20v cordless drill. I half smoked the drill and destroyed the chuck, battery still good. In 7 or 8 years i havent had a single battery crap out. But i use them often and rotate batteries continously.
funny how things like that work.

well my MIL and I got into it just now. Over the fact she loads up my kids with junk food knowing full well I had supper waiting on them to get done swimming. Its every single evening. God I can't wait to move

well my MIL and I got into it just now. Over the fact she loads up my kids with junk food knowing full well I had supper waiting on them to get done swimming. Its every single evening. God I can't wait to move
You can't win battles with a MIL. And if you think you did, you're wrong! Let it go..

-
Back