Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well this headliner work will wear ya out, no matter what age you are. In and out of the car, crouched over, pulling tugging, glueing. Hard on the knees with a bare floor. So I got it in there and glued. Looks good to me for my first attempt. There are a few wrinkle spots, but I'm sure I can get them out with the heat gun. I'm done for today. I'll trim the edges tomorrow. Time for a Cold Beer and a Nice Cigar :thumbsup:
View attachment 1715610005 View attachment 1715610006

Looks good Mitch... :thumbsup:

Well this will wear ya out, no matter what age you are. In and out of the car, crouched over, pulling tugging, glueing. Hard on the knees with a bare floor.

Are we talking about headliners or having sex here????
confused.gif
whistling.gif

Speaking of smoking after sex...

I was talking to this chick in a bar and she asked me if I smoked after sex...
thefool.gif

I told her, "I don't know, I've never looked"...
huh.gif

But I have smelled burning rubber a few times...
Burnout.gif

58664841816_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ieYMHMEYxCQAX-Hqjpj&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

For you railroad aficionados..
A Denver and Rio Grande Western freight exits 'Deen' Tunnel located between Pando and Tennessee Pass, Colorado,

Dad took the '57 Ranch Wagon to TJ for paint and upholstery when I was a kid.
First night after it was back, opens door, still dark in there.
Cept for one spot in the headliner that had a faint blue glow :lol:

A few years back, when I restored a 68 RR, I paid the local guy to come here and put in the headliner ( my balls were still small then ). Yup, he cut the hole for the socket and wire in the wrong place. Had to buy me a new headliner and do the job again...:wtf::wtf:

A few years back, when I restored a 68 RR, I paid the local guy to come here and put in the headliner ( my balls were still small then ). Yup, he cut the hole for the socket and wire in the wrong place. Had to buy me a new headliner and do the job again...:wtf::wtf:

Took the profit outa that job. Owww

Pellets in basement, remainder in storage for the shop. Will set manlift on trailer tomorrow to wipe out the raven’s nest in my hay shed.

Pellets in basement, remainder in storage for the shop. Will set manlift on trailer tomorrow to wipe out the raven’s nest in my hay shed.

Sounds like putting a 24' extension ladder in the back of a pickup because you can't reach the last 3' of vertical welding that needs done :rolleyes:

I offered to get the long extension ladder,instead of manlift, he declined. I was more than willing to climb ladder.

It's not the fall that hurts..............................it's the sudden stop at the end.

I had the manlift chained to the trailer,could have used a ladder, it was very secure,jacks under trailer.

-
Back