Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That went better than expected. Wore a ‘real’ mask... A lot of dust, but only a little ‘white mold’. Some on tabletop and a few specks under the chairs. Just the finish is a little dull on the worst area of top after a good brushing and hose down. Looks pretty darn good for original finish on somewhere around 80 year old furniture

FF20ECCE-F458-4DE3-B943-8F52386C5B8D.jpeg

I am done mowing for now. The yard waste cart is full and I ran a nail into my front tire. (leftover roofing materials) :mob: Of course it leaks when you pull the nail out. :BangHead: I might just put a new tire on. The Farm Fleet store put's them on the rim for a few bucks. ( I was going to say "mounts" the tire but I knew someone would pick up on that one.

I am done mowing for now. The yard waste cart is full and I ran a nail into my front tire. (leftover roofing materials) :mob: Of course it leaks when you pull the nail out. :BangHead: I might just put a new tire on. The Farm Fleet store put's them on the rim for a few bucks. ( I was going to say "mounts" the tire but I knew someone would pick up on that one.
Mount ??? I Like to Mount !!!!!

Damn, just heard that a friend's wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer a few days ago. It sounds like it started as a lung tumor and spread rapidly. The prognosis doesn't sound promising.
upload_2020-10-13_16-3-58.png

Damn, just heard that a friend's wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer a few days ago. It sounds like it started as a lung tumor and spread rapidly. The prognosis doesn't sound promising. View attachment 1715612256
My Dad Died at age 56. Lifelong Airman in the USAF. Was in Country 68-69 , and carried , lived near drums of Agent Orange. He was the Radio man on C130's at NHa Trang Viet Nam. They did recovery of downed pilots with the ( balloon ) Futon System. Came home, and was only retired for 15 years before the Agent took his Life...I have been back to his Base in Nha Trang. Got pics of the abandoned base...:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

-
Back