Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Leaving later this morning to go look at a car. It's one on my short list. I either wanted an older hemi, or a 440-6pack. This one is a 440 car. I've been going back and forth with the owner all week 100's of pic, etc. Nice guy in the Army. He's owned MOPARS off and on for 40 years. He's getting ready to retire, and moving to a city that has high house prices. He's selling this car and a bunch of MOPAR parts (engines & tranny's) to start a down payment fund. We'll see how it goes. I'm taking my MOPAR buddy John with me for another set of eyes.

Leaving later this morning to go look at a car. It's one on my short list. I either wanted an older hemi, or a 440-6pack. This one is a 440 car. I've been going back and forth with the owner all week 100's of pic, etc. Nice guy in the Army. He's owned MOPARS off and on for 40 years. He's getting ready to retire, and moving to a city that has high house prices. He's selling this car and a bunch of MOPAR parts (engines & tranny's) to start a down payment fund. We'll see how it goes. I'm taking my MOPAR buddy John with me for another set of eyes.

Pics Pics Pics please lol!

Please pics of the wiring from the distrib to the solenoid on the carb. If it has a tag on it that would be great to get a number, nothing out there on it.

Please pics of the wiring from the distrib to the solenoid on the carb. If it has a tag on it that would be great to get a number, nothing out there on it.
I know just trying to find info on the three carb setup was a treasure hunt.

Good Morning everyone. Lazy yes, up almost 2 hours and catching up at work while also checking in here. One cup in, will work through the rest of the pot. Good luck Craig. Hope for some pics.

Did you get your linkage figured out? Off the site a bit so sorry if already stated.
Yes and no. Got it mocked up from the carbs down to the main pivot. Now I’m working on a way to make it all work with my cables. They don’t give provisions for the TV cable from the trans. So a little redneck engineering is called for. Probably have set it on the engine to get it right.

There is a guy local here has a 70 charger 67K on it all original, he bought it used when he was 18 and was able to hang onto it. Super nice car my go to on the 440-6 stuff. Tim saw it a few trips ago.

Here is one you won't see often. A blonde eagle. Not my pic.

902994479255_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=Y42fGg1nwx0AX_imyTU&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

There is a guy local here has a 70 charger 67K on it all original, he bought it used when he was 18 and was able to hang onto it. Super nice car my go to on the 440-6 stuff. Tim saw it a few trips ago.
@Sublime one has the 440-6 setup on his Cuda.

Last edited:
The dam car goes like a rocket. Pretty funny met him at Carlisle, and he lives a few blocks away from me. Did his distrib to stock specks wanted a bit more out of it. Gave it a tweak and went for a ride with him. He says smell that I think my clutch is going. Replied that's your rear tires man! Funny as hell.

Morning!
Dam windy again!
Motorhome today. 454 overfueling. Says carb was rebuilt then asks how to remove plugs covering idle screws. Rebuilt my ***.

-
Back