Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No, Sorry, sold the 2dr HT and the 4dr over a year ago. The 2dr Post Car aint goin away....Neither is my Cuda...
The GTS will be for sale soon.... :thumbsup:
You know the car Wolfie gave me saved me from buying your GTS. :lol:Not enough funds for both........BUT if your GTS was a 'Vert, I would have bought it.....

A couple mikes off I-70 50 miles west of Kansas City.
Thinking about hitting the road Thursday morning (eye doc in the AM). Should put me in your neighborhood around 7 ish.

Head up to @straightlinespeed on Friday.

See @FISHYPETE Saturday morning.

Hit @toolmanmike Saturday night..

Haul *** back on Sunday..

Should be a cheap date, free fuel, a couple cheap hotel nights.. Meet some of you guys.. And get parts!

So, as some here know, My windshield got hit by a rock heading to Mitches last month. Was quoted over 600.00 to replace it, by a few places. Well, perseverance paid off, got it for 389.000!!!

Thinking about hitting the road Thursday morning (eye doc in the AM). Should put me in your neighborhood around 7 ish.

Should be a cheap date, free fuel, a couple cheap hotel nights.. Meet some of you guys.. And get parts!
AND meat Rainy???:poke:

So, as some here know, My windshield got hit by a rock heading to Mitches last month. Was quoted over 600.00 to replace it, by a few places. Well, perseverance paid off, got it for 389.000!!!
nice!!!

Well crap not this week, heading out of town tomorrow. Won't be back until Sunday.

71723066143_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=sSRNPCz7SDAAX_g2GRe&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

It is Saturday morning at Denver Union Station, March 19, 1983. On the left, the Rio Grande Zephyr is boarding, in anticipation of its 7:30 departure to Salt Lake City. On the right, the Rio Grande ski train is waiting its turn to board after the Zephyr's departure. It will then follow the Zephyr over the Continental Divide, ending its journey just beyond the Moffatt Tunnel at Winter Park, Colorado.

If you end up on 29 heading by Fargo we will feed ya and let you sleep with a Hemi! Heck might even pour ya a nice scotch!

View attachment 1715611606
It is Saturday morning at Denver Union Station, March 19, 1983. On the left, the Rio Grande Zephyr is boarding, in anticipation of its 7:30 departure to Salt Lake City. On the right, the Rio Grande ski train is waiting its turn to board after the Zephyr's departure. It will then follow the Zephyr over the Continental Divide, ending its journey just beyond the Moffatt Tunnel at Winter Park, Colorado.
"Another image I have been working on"!!!!:rofl::rofl:

-
Back