Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ramie just sparked a road trip plan for me. Gonna find a few days soon to make the 'Ben meets FABO' power tour.. Need to pick up parts at Ramie's. Maybe I can figure out how to catch some of you guys along way. Shake a few hands. Have a few beverages.. Thinking who all is in the general vicinity..

@toolmanmike @Sublime one @Tooljunkie @krazykuda @lkopaska

Who else am I missing?
Fixed Lon is right off I35 in Des Moines Iowa. I could get to gether there and meet up. He's about a couple hours from me.

Not yet. He is a hard guy to deal with. I had to buy a piece of junk to get him to talk. He has an 84 4x4 with a 318, 3 speed with OD I bought at scrap price.

Man you boys and one princess been busy while I was gone. Took a road trip down to property in Ark. Full trailer load of shop stuff, our oldest boy got a literal crash course in physics while unloading mill and lathe from trailer. I had it on Dollies all four corners and it got away from him on a bit of a slope. Silly kid thought he could stop it! Wife and I laid out house and shop doing our best to take advantage of slope on the hill. Of course now she wants to terrace the side of the hill like Italy and plant wine grapes. Then we drove back to Fargo thru all that wind pulling MT race trailer. Holy smokes it was a full on wrestling match for a hundred miles or so. 50 mph gusts. We are back in Fargo and I got some serious back reading to do.

Red Ram?

241 red ram.jpg

IMG_20130930_164643.jpg

IMG_20130930_162437.jpg

Rain last night,not nearly as windy. Guess i have to do some work today.
Left my old tractor outside, hope water didnt get into any cylinders. I need it today.

There is a 57 Desoto 2 door with a Big Hemi in it. It is so rusted we couldn't get the hood up all the way to see.

It would be a cool ride itself. I have been working on these cars for almost 2 years. This guy is a real piece of work. Many others are trying to buy things but not real successful

It would be a cool ride itself. I have been working on these cars for almost 2 years. This guy is a real piece of work. Many others are trying to buy things but not real successful
I hear you. I am hinting at a 57 Studebaker at my friends junkyard, hard nut to crack.

21587009-1959-studebaker-lark-thumb.jpg

Have a good day everyone, cheers in advance when 11 o'clock comes around, today is my Saturday...

Resized_20200222_184300.jpeg

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA.jpeg

Got a pretty good 2 day soaker continuing today. Made some good progress on a years overdue basement cleanup yesterday. Few more sips of coffee and I will head back down there...

-
Back