Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Some crazy things for sale on there. Just have to edit the searches for your needs, got a ton of shelving/cabinets from Harrisburg.

Some crazy things for sale on there. Just have to edit the searches for your needs, got a ton of shelving/cabinets from Harrisburg.

Quite a few items in beautiful downtown Yermo :lol: That is a place, believe it or not. Home of the Marine Corps Supply Center.
th?id=OIP.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg

th?id=OIP.jpg

Good morning, everyone looks to be having a good weekend, rain has finally left and blue skies are with us this morning.
@toolmanmike or many other members here will know what I found a couple years ago .

20201010_103706.jpg

20201010_103720.jpg

20201010_103741.jpg

Great grand daughter was born at 1 AM. 8 lbs 6 oz. I hoped she would be born before midnight so I could nickname her ten ten, 10/10. I just dont like the name they gave her, Oakley. Oh well, could have been worse.

Yard sale was somewhat successful. I made about $15 an hour. LOL. Didn't get rid of any big stuff though. Guess it's time to do some marketplace listings. Need to get outside now and get the junk cleaned up from shed work. At least stacked up...Rain supposed to start sometime after noon. After that I will get back to basement cleanup...
Then I still have pressure washer to work on. I think this last problem was a stuck open 'unloader valve' Which is essentially a bypass or recirculator for when the trigger is closed. Must have been working before that till I messed with it...:BangHead: (@Ben Drinkin yours is probably stuck closed - will cause engine to shut off) Also found the chem pick-up ball spring is gone. I don't use it, so will try to plug that. There is another check valve/orifice in the outlet with a broken spring and damaged oring. Not sure if that even matters if not using chemical. Will try to find parts for that.
Good Morning

Great grand daughter was born at 1 AM. 8 lbs 6 oz. I hoped she would be born before midnight so I could nickname her ten ten, 10/10. I just dont like the name they gave her, Oakley. Oh well, could have been worse.

Congrats... :thumbsup:

Hey Frank did you see the Fargo/Dodge truck I am working on?
Yup. Looks like it has good bones. 300 for truck,$7000 in parts and 1,000 hours later will be a nice rig. Or what im doing, scrape and scrounge parts,and spend quality time listening to classic rock!

Windows are shaking today.
Borrowed two decent headlight rings from my donor trucks, cleaning the headlight buckets and prepping wire harness. Next is marker lights, not sure what i want to do there. Oh, maybe just had an epiphany!

Congrats!

1952-dodge-panel-truck.jpg

Seen a similar panel on the way to town this morning. The sun is out and so are the hot rods. The tubbed Duster was not hangin' out with the Donut Derelicts this morning, darn the luck. A couple AMCs, a Marlin and a Gremlin.

Buckets cleaned and painted,bashed the metal where the marker lights mount. So at least its semi flat to mount the lights. Just looking at wiring, some things dont change much.
Original headlight was red,black and white wires. 70’s harness uses same colours. Makes that easy.

I got my 904 rebuilt yesterday and went all the way to Des Moines Iowa about 800 miles one way and learned a lot about transmissions and had a great time visiting a great friend.
I think most of you in Iowa know who I mean.

20201011_124307.jpg
Found 2 bottles of great stuff in the back seat of my car when I got home.
Gonna do a little sippin tonight. Thanks Lon..

I got my 904 rebuilt yesterday and went all the way to Des Moines Iowa about 800 miles one way and learned a lot about transmissions and had a great time visiting a great friend.
I think most of you in Iowa know who I mean.

One time my son's friends from Detroit was coming to stay for a weekend... The weather was bad and the flights were delayed/cancelled... I told his mom that I'd meet her halfway and pick him up... She insisted on driving him the whole way...
SUV.gif

I told her to call me right as she crossed the IL/IN border so I could give her good directions... No, she tries to wing it, then calls me in a panic saying, "We're in Des Moines!!!!"
pullhair.gif
runaway.gif
runaway.gif
runaway.gif

I know that there's no way she's even close to Des Moines because she was just in Indiana ten minutes ago and Des Moines is about 5 hours from here... So I ask her for a mile marker number...

She gives me the mile marker number and I gave her directions to get to our house.... :steering:

There's a sign on I-80 shortly after you cross into Illinois from Indiana saying I-80 Des Moines, which means that's the way to go to Des Moines, but not that you are IN DES MOINES!!! She's one of those spastics that worry about everything...
wetting-pants.gif

So now that's one of our sayings... "I'm in Des Moines!!!" :lol:

One time my son's friends from Detroit was coming to stay for a weekend... The weather was bad and the flights were delayed/cancelled... I told his mom that I'd meet her halfway and pick him up... She insisted on driving him the whole way... View attachment 1715610644

I told her to call me right as she crossed the IL/IN border so I could give her good directions... No, she tries to wing it, then calls me in a panic saying, "We're in Des Moines!!!!" View attachment 1715610642 View attachment 1715610641 View attachment 1715610641 View attachment 1715610641

I know that there's no way she's even close to Des Moines because she was just in Indiana ten minutes ago and Des Moines is about 5 hours from here... So I ask her for a mile marker number...

She gives me the mile marker number and I gave her directions to get to our house.... :steering:

She's one of those spastics that worry about everything... View attachment 1715610645

So now that's one of our sayings... "I'm in Des Moines!!!" :lol:
LMAO sounds like me I get lost real easy.

Buckets cleaned and painted,bashed the metal where the marker lights mount. So at least its semi flat to mount the lights. Just looking at wiring, some things dont change much.
Original headlight was red,black and white wires. 70’s harness uses same colours. Makes that easy.
Damn Tooljunkie would be nice if the border was open would be fun to come up and check out your progress.

-
Back