Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm over here chasing 3 rabbits! Be lucky AF if I get one of them completed!
I will tell you, getting a car complete is quite an accomplishment.... The last "little" bit is very tough......IMO. Easy to get started on one, BUT actually finishing it......................

You know, I say we all write in Wolfie's name for President!!! Gotta be at least 1,000,000 times better than who we have to choose from now!

Al Bundy Pres.jpg

Vote for Pedro.jpg

I will tell you, getting a car complete is quite an accomplishment.... The last "little" bit is very tough......IMO. Easy to get started on one, BUT actually finishing it......................
Ha

ha

ha

ha

No ****! Then every time you start making progress, something else goes wrong and you take two steps back :BangHead:

81989372423_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=jjFkp7Ld5ecAX_OLPrq&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

Rio Grande SD40T-2 #5341 leads a dirt train on the Sunny Side Branch at East Carbon, Utah on April 20, 1998.

View attachment 1715611606
It is Saturday morning at Denver Union Station, March 19, 1983. On the left, the Rio Grande Zephyr is boarding, in anticipation of its 7:30 departure to Salt Lake City. On the right, the Rio Grande ski train is waiting its turn to board after the Zephyr's departure. It will then follow the Zephyr over the Continental Divide, ending its journey just beyond the Moffatt Tunnel at Winter Park, Colorado.
Not sure if the back story why this is posted here because I just showed up here and I don't back read. Whatever the reason for this post, doesn't matter because that is gorgeous.

I bet @Ddaddy could make an enhanced image of that.

Hell have over 100 words saved and 50 or so on tempest! Takes time for sure. If the wife is up double that time!

-
Back