Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning everyone. will work through the rest of the pot.

Toke.gif
Toke.gif
Toke.gif

What’s weird, at least to me, is so far, since the kids have gone back to school... our country has had 1 confirmed case of the virus. And that was by a traveler who went to the ER with breathing problems.

I was expecting a huge surge when the went back to school

What’s weird, at least to me, is so far, since the kids have gone back to school... our country has had 1 confirmed case of the virus. And that was by a traveler who went to the ER with breathing problems.

I was expecting a huge surge when the went back to school

Only one case in the country???? :wtf:

Hell, IL is reporting between 2000 - 3000 cases and 30 deaths per day.... :realcrazy:

Hell, IL is reporting between 2000 - 3000 cases and 30 deaths per day.... :realcrazy:
Shoot, our county barely has 15,000 people in it. And this here farm country, where neighbors are spread out.

Most of the cases here in Indiana are, as predicted, in or near Indy and Gary, Chicago bordering areas

Shoot, our county barely has 15,000 people in it. And this here farm country, where neighbors are spread out.

Dude, spell check...

In your first post it was countRy, not county....

Act like you are from Boston and drop the "R"....

There's a difference between country and county....

Sun is trying to break through. Still a little misty out. Everything is saturate from 2 days of rain. Maybe tomorrow I'll get back to shed painting. More basement cleanup this morning. We have Mae's parents dining room set stored in the back corner and I know there is 'white mold' on the table despite being wrapped in a moving blanket. I think I will drag it outside and try to clean it...

Sun is trying to break through. Still a little misty out. Everything is saturate from 2 days of rain. Maybe tomorrow I'll get back to shed painting. More basement cleanup this morning. We have Mae's parents dining room set stored in the back corner and I know there is 'white mold' on the table despite being wrapped in a moving blanket. I think I will drag it outside and try to clean it...

White mold matters....

-
Back