Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning everyone. Hope all is well. Lots of farming talk here while backreading. Most of corn here is being cut now. Tons of dust in the air and the drive to town looks so different. Going to have some below freezing nights and highs in the 40's coming up. Making room to put the Demon away for the winter at a friends shop. Have to finish the wiring in my garage, then it will be all set up for my son's Model A to get finished and start on the Charger. Hard to keep the eyes open...more coffee please.

Second cup.
Thinking i need to spend some evenings working on the fargo, get my wiring done. Doors to fix and paint the inside. And bash some dents out of the running boards.

I do have much authentic Mother Mopar Charger rust for sale, should you be in the market

Just in case anyone is looking for a 1964 Dart drop top. No idea on anything, just saw it on Marketplace this AM.

It begins!
DSC09782.JPG
DSC09783.JPG
DSC09784.JPG

Do you think I’ll get it before you know who gets here? Need a pic so I don’t mistake him for a looter

so riddle me this. Semi, N14 cummins. brand new starter, brand new Alternator, new relays, voltage regulator, batteries, new cables, new wiring harness throughout the entire chassis. Truck starts and runs fine. But if it stalls or you shut it off while hot, it will not refire. Acts like it has dead batteries and we have to jump it. After it sits and cools down to ambient, it fires right up no problem. Alternator charging. Batteries are holding a charge.

-
Back