Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Decided not to paint today. Those old boards really soak up the water, definetly damp and bottom edges are wet as it drains down. Would have been short on time anyway after doing some of the other stuff. Got the door hinge back on good at least. Probably paint Sunday.

Slow down a little bit Frank. You can't make ALL the money........:poke::rofl:
No. I cant stop. Too much backed up and i think i need to look for a newer truck. Frame under my 92 has a rust through issue. Debating if i should fix it.

1 hour not bad. Just looking up spec for axle nut and throw wheel back on. That snappy ball joint press is the ticket!

First bench back in. Woo hoo

16027002851475633427278513899412.jpg

Thats it for today. Made 300 in shop and 200 on storage. In my books thats not a bad day.
Sales tax today. Big lump of money gone. Money in. Money out.

Took the rolled up carpet out of the box it's been in for 5 Years :eek:. Put it outside in the sun to warm up. Pulled the driver seat out of car in anticipation of installing carpet in a few days. Vacuumed all the crap from the floors. Have the headliner garnishes re painted now. Maybe get those clipped in place before I drink too many Beers....:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Took the rolled up carpet out of the box it's been in for 5 Years :eek:. Put it outside in the sun to warm up. Pulled the driver seat out of car in anticipation of installing carpet in a few days. Vacuumed all the crap from the floors. Have the headliner garnishes re painted now. Maybe get those clipped in place before I drink too many Beers....:thumbsup:
Just how many is too many? Never have gotten a solid answer on that one!

We are officially DONE with harvest. Now back to the dart.

For now, to help me allocate funds for body work, i picked up a set of tractor 3pt hitch links to use as coil overs/ride height simulators for the rear, have the coil overs for up front. Think i'll just find me some cheap steelies at the local junkyard and use them as rollers for now.

WooHoo! We got to triple digits here! One of the homies that still lives out in the desert "It is beautiful here" he said, that usually requires no wind,thunder storms/flash floods, flying dust/debris, and under 90 :rofl:

Here's my plan so far... Drive to Kansas tomorrow (meet up with Craig @ZMan67S if he's around).
Drive to MN on Fri and meet up with Ramie @straightlinespeed Friday night. Head to Avon Saturday morning and see if I can spend the day with Pete @FISHYPETE and Keith @66340SEDAN and then over to Fargo Saturday night to see John @Sublime one (and pet Hemi). Sunday, drive to Iowa and try to find Mike @toolmanmike for a beverage. Then haul *** back home on Monday to be at work on Tuesday.. At least it's a plan!

Here's my plan so far... Drive to Kansas tomorrow (meet up with Craig @ZMan67S if he's around).
Drive to MN on Fri and meet up with Ramie @straightlinespeed Friday night. Head to Avon Saturday morning and see if I can spend the day with Pete @FISHYPETE and Keith @66340SEDAN and then over to Fargo Saturday night to see John @Sublime one (and pet Hemi). Sunday, drive to Iowa and try to find Mike @toolmanmike for a beverage. Then haul *** back home on Monday to be at work on Tuesday.. At least it's a plan!
Lots of moving parts to that plan.....I hope it all works out......Mine hardly do.......

If it coulda happened i would have made an attempt to cross border,not this year.

Sounds like fun. @lkopaska is leaving on vaca. And was hoping to catch up with you.

Check the weather and make sure you have the proper footwear for your steed. Sounds like a fun excursion :thumbsup:

Check the weather and make sure you have the proper footwear for your steed. Sounds like a fun excursion :thumbsup:
Weather looks ok. Packing clothes appropriately. Look forward to meeting some of these guys. Wish I had a longer break and could add to it. So many members I'd like to have drink with..

Wife picked up a gift for me.
16CB46C6-5F43-414A-95F7-E4F63B7BE865.jpeg
Guess china wouldnt believe Touque is actually a word.

-
Back