Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Time to go for a coffe in the coffee shop. I only go maybe once a week now. And no dining out during the week. Think i may be saving some money there.

In actual fact Winnipeg is our nearest big city. Going up and hanging out with TJ (Frank) and his wife was a hoot. Typically our weather patterns are very similar just a day apart. Depending on currency rates shopping in Winnipeg is a win. The river (Red) That runs thru our town actually flows North and terminates by TJ. We share floods cold and the ever present wind. Like open truck door with two hands type wind perpetually. ( no trees)
Wow I knew you was up there too.

We have definitely been saving money here also. Man I have not bought TP in three months!:rofl:
Wish I could say the same. Wife saw the gas savings from me working from home as available spending money for Target and stupid crap. Plus I dropped 4K on that Myrtle beach/Gatlingburg trip

Beautiful day here. Should make it to at least 75. Nicest day in the 2 week forecast.
And... I have to be at work 11am for 4hr CPR refresher training. Then work my regular shift. 12hr day....:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Beautiful day here. Should make it to at least 75. Nicest day in the 2 week forecast.
And... I have to be at work 11am for 4hr CPR refresher training. Then work my regular shift. 12hr day....:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Overtime

Over a hundred forecast here, and windy..... Santana winds. NOT Santa Ana winds.......Santana.....
More backing Santana Wind's proper heritage

it would be easier if you didn't stay up until 3 in the morning playing with your slanty's :lol:

Well...last night was different. I DID stay up that late, but I was helping Kitty assemble some furniture. Or more accurately, I was assembling Kitty's furniture.

I am workin with Matt this week, so I gotta get up early. Workin on that 68 D100 he just bought.

What’s the difference
We get hot winds here, and most call them Santa Ana winds. Santa Ana is a town north of here. The winds come from the desert, towards the coast. Nothing to do with Santa Ana. Santana means devil. Slang. Devil winds.

We get hot winds here, and most call them Santa Ana winds. Santa Ana is a town north of here. The winds come from the desert, towards the coast. Nothing to do with Santa Ana. Santana means devil. Slang. Devil winds.
Frank and John get Santa winds. They come from the North Pole. :p

Well...last night was different. I DID stay up that late, but I was helping Kitty assemble some furniture. Or more accurately, I was assembling Kitty's furniture.

I am workin with Matt this week, so I gotta get up early. Workin on that 68 D100 he just bought.
any luck with finding the alt brackets and all?

It's Thirty Two Thursday!

78c0c8589049d49b51bab2c561c9cf61.jpg

Good morning :D

4 tires to install today. Not happening. A connecting rod decided to play peek-a-Boo!
Return tires and do tomorrows work today.

-
Back