Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We get hot winds here, and most call them Santa Ana winds. Santa Ana is a town north of here. The winds come from the desert, towards the coast. Nothing to do with Santa Ana. Santana means devil. Slang. Devil winds.

102° here yesterday. Every time the wind switched directions the temperature would change 20°. With that NE/Santa Ana wind blowin' @ 10pm it was 83° when at 7pm it was 70° with the NW wind. :realcrazy:

So cool! Customer dropped this off!
438D69B9-3735-40F8-8FBF-7CA3545D1B49.jpeg
B65D874E-FE70-4B9C-B44C-D1558DE6D56E.jpeg

Here's my plan so far... Drive to Kansas tomorrow (meet up with Craig @ZMan67S if he's around).
Drive to MN on Fri and meet up with Ramie @straightlinespeed Friday night. Head to Avon Saturday morning and see if I can spend the day with Pete @FISHYPETE and Keith @66340SEDAN and then over to Fargo Saturday night to see John @Sublime one (and pet Hemi). Sunday, drive to Iowa and try to find Mike @toolmanmike for a beverage. Then haul *** back home on Monday to be at work on Tuesday.. At least it's a plan!
Sounds like a great road trip!

Never used. Been in the box since sept ‘71. Its brand new!

Gonna let the carpets out in the sun some more today. Start to re install quarter regulators and windows...
PXL_20201014_205812658.jpg
PXL_20201014_213150224.jpg

Taking down the neighbor's soft maple. A little tricky. It's right between the garage and the porch. Get the right equipment and get it done!

Mustang serviced, ready to go into storage. F150 for a minor exhaust repair.

looking at the suction gun, the handle would make a cool shifter handle. But its too good to part out.

SOB I called the plumbers because I have a leak between the shut off valve and the house out front. The guys showed up with the back hoe and started digging. Good thing I came out to check it out. Their work order just said to replace the shut odd and no mention of the leak. Woah big fella, you better start making some phone calls and get this straightened out. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I put up a few. One run keeps kicking out. They expand/contract and the little link disconnects. A tap with a broom handle and its good for another couple months.
One panel is inop. Needs a wire soldered back on.....OF course I cannot locate my soldering iron, everything is a mess......

Replacing wiring harness on a john deere 650 tractor. 6 foot harness, with about 20 connections. Not that easy with the loader on it.

-
Back