Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of that....

A local radio station had a joke contest for the person that could send in the funniest joke... :rofl:

I sent in my ten best puns, hoping one of them would win... :D

Unfortunately, no pun in ten did.... :rolleyes:

Two fish are swimming upstream talking to each other...

One of them suddenly bumps his head on a cement wall...

He turns to his friend and says, "Dam"....

Two eskimos are kayaking on the Bearing Sea...

They start to get very cold and make a fire out of their wooden paddles to warm up.... The fire burns a hole in the bottom of the kayak and it sinks....

Moral of the story: You can't have your kayak and heat it too....

A bunch of chess enthusiasts gather in the hotel entrance as they are in town for a chess tournament... They are all in the hotel lobby bragging about the tournaments that they won and the people that they conquered, when the manager of the hotel asks them to take their gathering elsewhere...

One of the guests asks why...

The manager replies, "I can't stand to hear chess nuts boasting in an open foyer"....

Last edited:
Flushing out salt water lines for use later on today. After sitting for a while the water turns black and stinks of rotten eggs or H2S.

Flushing out salt water lines for use later on today. After sitting for a while the water turns black and stinks of rotten eggs or H2S.

What's more offensive, stink bombs or fart spray????
cursin.gif

Morning! Another below freezing morning. Will light a fire again today. Finish the deere and move fargo into shop.
Have to do a wheel bearing and service on a friends vehicle saturday, so i want to get some time in on my truck.

Good Morning. Finally Friday. Have to get thru the next 4 hours and then heading to Rockford to get some Charger parts and start the weekend. Hope all is well out there.

I have to say, i really enjoy these chats in the morning, about anything and everything. You all have something car related on the go,it motivates me to keep moving forward on my projects.

lots of laughs, does quite often set the mood for the day, i appreciate that.

Morning! Another below freezing morning. Will light a fire again today. Finish the deere and move fargo into shop.
Have to do a wheel bearing and service on a friends vehicle saturday, so i want to get some time in on my truck.
Our first such morning since early March. It’s down right chilly

We are blanketed in snow this morning, it snowed yesterday and most of the night. Hope BD packed some warm clothes for his trip! I will check out my bourbon supply just in case! I have a three gun cowboy match this weekend and the weather will be an issue for sure. Last match of the year for Cowboy shooting. Hemi is looking forward to having a visitor in the house! Hope he brings treats for bribery!

-
Back