Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey, anyone out there happen to have or know where to get a Direct Connection P4120359 front spoiler?

Good Morning folks, 78* @ 4:17am on its way to mid to high 90’s. Could some of you northerners send down a bit of cooler weather? I’m ready!

Heat is on, snow on ground, reckon summer is over! It is official I did not get Demon on road this summer. The summers are just so short and there is so many other things to do I was a bit slow on progress. I am actually very close to bumping motor. I need to run some brake lines, finish pedal plumbing, and install a seat or two.

Good Morning All! Am switching to Fridays off instead of Mondays. Have both off this weekend as Mom's coming up for a visit.

I have to say, i really enjoy these chats in the morning, about anything and everything. You all have something car related on the go,it motivates me to keep moving forward on my projects.

lots of laughs, does quite often set the mood for the day, i appreciate that.

It is the Seinfeld thread for sure. I think Tool man is Jerry!

No soup for you!!!!!!!

NO_SOUP.jpg

Hi Mitch... What are you going to do on the Dart today???
I admit, I've been dragging my *** a little. Start to work on the Seat recovering next, and weather-stripping. Probably lay the carpet in there to see how bad it fits....

-
Back