Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes you did. TMM said I cant alert him wit the report button anymore! Dont you read back?

Only some times....but then when I read your post to TMM, I thought it was OK to use the report button. :lol:

alert.jpg
I am out till later, make notes of what i missed. You guys are great!

Going through my grocery store sale ad on line, they recommend to STOCK UP ON TOILET PAPER...

Usually they have a 2 each limit....

WTF????

Stock up TP 02.jpg

One shipped package arriving today. Another one should be here tomorrow. The one today was ordered in the 17th from a place a hour and a half away. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

It's Mustang Monday!

mustand.jpg

Good morning :D
Pay no attention to the gray motor vehicle in the foreground.
The bridge and the background are the old homeland.
Surprised the hills are green, that didn't happen often :lol:

Fargo is in the shed. A few little jobs to do, then move buddy’s chevy into shop. Have to fit oxygen sensors into header collectors,finish electrical stuff. Then see if we can fire it up.

You guys play the market? We have a couple Roth IRA's that have done well but no stocks. Had a friend that thought he could beat the system by betting on pork bellies. Lost his ***.
I do. I started in may using the money from my eating out for lunch budget. I’m up 37 percent on the year.

but I’m playing more for the dividends, which isn’t figured into that gain as I reinvest those instantly

-
Back