Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
and now to take books from kids....sigh Didn't removing history, destroying books, etc all happen sometime before?

6 Dr. Seuss books to stop being published because of racist imagery

They're going too far with the politically correct ****... If they don't like it, tough ****...

Let's deny that nothing bad has ever happened in the world and history is full of blow jobs and bubble gum... :realcrazy:

What happened to the saying when we grew up, "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me"????

If I want to call you an asshole, I will and you will just have to get over it...

06.png

Asshole Sorry.jpg

HUMOR_HELL.jpg

Places to Go.jpg

People Person.jpg

So wife sends me on a 4 hr drive to an IKEA for all new bed room furniture only for it to be completely sold out, despite their online store and app saying it wasn’t. Come to find out, IKEA is hurting bad due to Covid namely because they can’t get stuff shipped in for weeks. The store I was in looked like it’s been looted cause they had damn near nothing

So wife sends me on a 4 hr drive to an IKEA for all new bed room furniture only for it to be completely sold out, despite their online store and app saying it wasn’t. Come to find out, IKEA is hurting bad due to Covid namely because they can’t get stuff shipped in for weeks. The store I was in looked like it’s been looted cause they had damn near nothing
Not surprised...

Covid has left a lot of this country in ruins. I can list all day the businesses and people who are never coming back.

Wix lost 60 employees to amazon. Probably pickers,packers and shippers.
And they all got a signing bonus. And they are having a cardboard shortage.

It’s only a matter of time before supply issues affect Amazon too

Amazon is building a huge distribution center here in Fargo. They are looking at hiring approx 1500 folks. I pay 18 dollars an hour for entry level positions if you can fog a mirror and can’t find enough guys. They are offering less. I have no idea where they will find them? Perhaps build it and they will come. Building is a huge tilt up. Maybe 1/2 mile long by 500 yards across. They about have all the roof on now.

Still jokes aside I think the worst is yet to come on this Covid ****. Economically not health wise

Amazon is building a huge distribution center here in Fargo. They are looking at hiring approx 1500 folks. I pay 18 dollars an hour for entry level positions if you can fog a mirror and can’t find enough guys. They are offering less. I have no idea where they will find them? Perhaps build it and they will come. Building is a huge tilt up. Maybe 1/2 mile long by 500 yards across. They about have all the roof on now.
Still jokes aside I think the worst is yet to come on this Covid ****. Economically not health wise
Covid has certainly changed a lot of things. Retail was already on a track toward more and more online/delivery. No doubt amazon is banking on that.

Took apart console, repainting, OMG, the cost of a new top!!! So getting mine powder coated....North county powder coating...Gloss black and I ordered a black insert....Aught to look good...

-
Back