Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Took apart console, repainting, OMG, the cost of a new top!!! So getting mine powder coated....North county powder coating...
I lucked out and bought a new set from a member here. I think it was still $500 but cheaper than the $750 they are new.

99872_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=OhwwVP6BY8YAX9T3XHd&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

It’s only a matter of time before supply issues affect Amazon too
Bullshit. Amazon experienced the supply issues 9 months ago. They adapted and overcame the issues. By Q4 of 2020, they had it nailed down.

“Amazon’s earnings report for the fourth quarter of 2020 delivered its largest quarter of revenue of all time, generating $125.56 billion in sales.”

Yeah, they got it right.

race_jeepster_sandy_cone_ulfeldt_1-jpg.jpg

I'm kinda glad we were doing a driver change when Sandy Cone blasted past our pit at 100+ :lol:
Those bigass Firestones threw rocks a long ways and our race car had no windshield

Hey epoxy painting a garage floor. Other than making sure its clean is there anything special to doing it??
O goodness yes. Clean, clean and clean. Then etch with muriatic acid and BE EXTREMLY CAREFUL WITH THIS. DO NOT EVEN BREATH THIS STUFF IT WILL BURN YOUR LUNGS OUT!!! Wear acid proof gloves and eye googles. Work fast. This stuff is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. I've done it several times so I know. Also if it's a old floor with grease and oil on it rent a steam cleaner and before you etch it steam clean it.

O goodness yes. Clean, clean and clean. Then etch with muriatic acid and BE EXTREMLY CAREFUL WITH THIS. DO NOT EVEN BREATH THIS STUFF IT WILL BURN YOUR LUNGS OUT!!! Wear acid proof gloves and eye googles. Work fast. This stuff is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. I've done it several times so I know. Also if it's a old floor with grease and oil on it rent a steam cleaner and before you etch it steam clean it.
Nope new floor nothing but dust. I've used the muriatic acid before your right nasty stuff.

IDK Frank...I think she is sweet on you. Custom printed candies of the things that are most special to you. Yep, she has a thing for you!

Look out Mitch, Frank has his own honey by the heart strings...
And it's not even Valentines Day!

IDK Frank...I think she is sweet on you. Custom printed candies of the things that are most special to you. Yep, she has a thing for you!

Look out Mitch, Frank has his own honey by the heart strings...
Having met Frank and his bride in Winnipeg pre C19 I would have to agree. She is pretty cool, not sure what she sees in Frank tho as he clearly married up like most of us! Wife and I had a blast hanging out with them.

Having met Frank and his bride in Winnipeg pre C19 I would have to agree. She is pretty cool, not sure what she sees in Frank tho as he clearly married up like most of us! Wife and I had a blast hanging out with them.
A day i really enjoyed,John! Kim did too!

Seems the wife outdoes herself time after time.
I picked you up a cool Fargo shirt. It has rode around in cab of my truck most of the Winter! At this rate I may just hand deliver instead of mailing it to ya! Hah! Can’t have ya tool in around in the Fargo without some appropriate swag!

Emptied the Pool today and cleaned it. Refilling now. Need to buy more clorine...
PXL_20210303_070100511.jpg

-
Back