Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning MOPAR people.
2770047_885843ef72e122407e9404186bbad884.jpg

Green tea for me, decaf. Nobody wants to see me after caffeine! It is already twenty degrees F, we are looking a a beautiful day and spring is right around the corner. Woo Hoo!
And I just want to make it very clear I didn't marry up, she was lucky to have found me. :rolleyes:

Green tea for me, decaf. Nobody wants to see me after caffeine! It is already twenty degrees F, we are looking a a beautiful day and spring is right around the corner. Woo Hoo!
Gonna be 60 here today, was 38 yesterday

Woke up at 5:30 thinking that I had forgotten to pay the charge car bill. Whew! due today. I hate paying interest. LOL

Well yesterday I did something different, played softball. I joined an over 60 softball league last week. Years ago, for about 20 years, I played a lot of softball two or three nights a week. Yesterday, they had an indoor practice at a local indoor field. I thought ok they get together and play. Heck no, walked in and you warm up in the batting cage, three cages going with live pitching. From there to the indoor field, throw and infield practice for 30 minutes. After that they split up into two teams and played an hour and a half. They didn't count outs, so everyone batted through when your side was at the plate. I went four for five. It was a good time and feel these guys will be a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Well no news on the house offer yet. Talking to the caretaker we think maybe the seller might be confused with the process. She has him taking care of all the repairs we wanted. I asked him if she knew this really didn't have to be taken care of until closing?? He was going to check. He'll be a neighbor and has decided he wants us in the house as much as we do. That's nice.

Had to get a pre-approval from the lender which is our bank. Why we need that I have no idea. On the phone for less than five minutes and the loan officer emailed me the letter. She also sent me the loan application list of needed information. Looking at it it looks like they need everything but a blood sample. I told the wife if money wasn't so cheap right now we'd just pay for the house.

Good Morning Everyone - and Evening Mitch. Had my doctor's appointment yesterday. Shoulder surgery this coming Monday. COVID test on Friday and self quarantine the weekend. My boy will be home from school to drive me around and help out. Intimidated about it, but also glad it will be sore on recovery and not just sore while doing more damage. Bright side, he said he will try to get me to a point of being able to drive the Demon (RMVB column shift) by Mopars in the Park. But he would rather Dad and I switch cars for the weekend as that would be much easier on me (I know dad is reading this too :poke:). It will be 3 months post op, so Doc hopes I will be able to.

Good Morning Everyone - and Evening Mitch. Had my doctor's appointment yesterday. Shoulder surgery this coming Monday. COVID test on Friday and self quarantine the weekend. My boy will be home from school to drive me around and help out. Intimidated about it, but also glad it will be sore on recovery and not just sore while doing more damage. Bright side, he said he will try to get me to a point of being able to drive the Demon (RMVB column shift) by Mopars in the Park. But he would rather Dad and I switch cars for the weekend as that would be much easier on me (I know dad is reading this too :poke:). It will be 3 months post op, so Doc hopes I will be able to.
Eric, so glad you finally have some positive news rather than the wait and see you've been dealing with.

Hope your surgery goes well.

This is great news! Make sure you don't bang it back up, let it heal. Good Morning All!

Rotator cuff? Kitty had one of hers done a few years ago. She recovered pretty quickly. They said a year but she was back in about 6 months.

Rotator cuff? Kitty had one of hers done a few years ago. She recovered pretty quickly. They said a year but she was back in about 6 months.

Rotator cuff and torn Labrum. It is unknown just how bad until they go in, but PT and cortisone didn't relieve the pain as hoped. Time to go in and route around a bit to see what they can find.

I fractured my right elbow when I was racing sprint karts. Doctor immobilized it in that traditional 90° position. It was awkward but I did manage to drive the 4spd Yota truck. Friend of mine and I were at the track just practicing. Big left hand sweeper on to the long front straight, got a little out of the groove and up in the marbles. Front end washes out and into the tire wall I go. Kart went kart-wheeling on the top of the wall. I get up dust myself off, my buddy is standing next to the pit wall applauding me. "Hey! Can you do that again? I missed the first part!" :icon_fU:. Elbow was sore, we put the tire wall back together, loaded the karts up and headed home. I wake up the next morning and can't move my arm :BangHead:.

Look who is bringing spring in, today will hit 60 and the sun is shining all day long.
Good morning

FB_IMG_1614698415877.jpg

FB_IMG_1614698424260.jpg

The first time I separated my shoulder I also broke my shoulder blade. Bad bicycle wreck. I had my then six year old daughter sit next to me in the truck and shift gears for me. She got a new pair of inline skates for her trouble.
The second time separated it I was deployed. Doc said he couldn't tell how bad it was due to a lack of mri etc.. Offered to fly be back to Germany for treatment and I passed. I wore a sling for a month or so and it healed up over time. The last time I did it I had walked through wet grass and up a wooden car ramp. I slipped, put my arm out to break my fall, and with the angle of the ramp and my previous separations it went again. I never had surgery on any of them. The last one though, the ortho doctor warned me to be careful because he didn't think I could do it again and not have surgery. Oh really, here hold my beer...haha!! No seriously for anyone who's never separated a shoulder it is really painful. I hope to never do it again.

Last edited:
-
Back