Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I figure a quarter of them will be parts. Have to buy them when you see them. The wife is actually on board with it.

Just average mid to late sixties stuff no real gems to me. Who knows that gut doing a 100 point and needs the numbered and date distrib, has happened before.

Well another day, and another dollar. I have my annual VA physical this morning. Blood work here in a couple hours, and physical after that. I have a new doctor after asking for a doctor reassignment. When I came down with Covid had a 104 temp and a horrible cough all the last doctor wanted me to do was take aspirin for the temp and cough drops for the cough. I asked to come in and they said no because I had Covid...WTF I thought your a doctor, and this is a hospital??? After a few days of that BS I went to the local medical center and received proper treatment. I learned, I only use them for free medications and the little things. Any serious medical treatment is done through my civilian doctor. Rant over.

Last edited:
Back when you had to get the finger dive for prostrate check....My doctor told me to relax that he was a good doctor and only used one finger He didn't need to use two for the second opinion.

Morning!
18f, going to be another nice day. Hope to get the clutch job finished today.

Any one have a clue what this cap is for? A friend is asking me I have no idea at all.
xN5vM39gYNODS1hHv1CK0TME_yGccr0pS981Mj3q3SIB3Z-F27jM.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20210222004.jpg
hLaHM39gYjZXBzdARL4FbtDhplw3M3h_47dULC2f2Tf-RYNHtQdA.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20210222004.jpg
76bTM39gYhXE3bI5n8I9bt_zGAtJxAo-1XL0jEtQumzqpp4uWc3U.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20210222004.jpg

I have no clue. Agricultural? No idea. He doesnt either and he is into the pre 60 stuff.

A
I have no clue. Agricultural? No idea. He doesnt either and he is into the pre 60 stuff.
wasnt a lot of 6 cyl stuff in ag. Usually went to diesel on the big tractors. My buna 6 cyl was the same block for gas or diesel. Think it was buna, been a long time.
Way back was lots of tractor parts, now none. Thats one big change i noticed with the parts store.

Good Morning everyone - evening Mitch. Will be short day today, back to Green Bay for COVID swipe then self quarantine for the weekend for Monday. Supposed to be our nicest day so far and I will be in surgery. Oh, well, time to get this done and on to recovery.

Good Morning everyone - evening Mitch. Will be short day today, back to Green Bay for COVID swipe then self quarantine for the weekend for Monday. Supposed to be our nicest day so far and I will be in surgery. Oh, well, time to get this done and on to recovery.

Get er done! You might miss a nice day during your surgery but you'll be setting yourself up for lots of them this summer, good luck!

I have to go get a Covid swipe today too. Tuesday I'm having an out patient eye surgery procedure.
Cheryl went with me last week to the pre-surgery meeting.
Doctor told us I couldn't pick anything up heavy for a couple weeks, I said like a laundry basket...:D

Last edited:
We had some bad news the other day My son has been having health issues with balance. They think they finally found out what it is water on the brain. One more test to be sure. Don't even know what to tell him except wait for the final test before flipping out. Sucks for sure but maybe get to the bottom of this been going on his whole life.

I have to go get a Covid swipe today too. Tuesday I'm having an out patient eye surgery procedure.
Cheryl went with me last week to the pre-surgery meeting.
Doctor told us I couldn't pick anything up heavy for a couple weeks. I said like a laundry basket...:D

Very nice!! Hope your operation goes well too then Sir.

We had some bad news the other day My son has been having health issues with balance. They think they finally found out what it is water on the brain. One more test to be sure. Don't even know what to tell him except wait for the final test before flipping out. Sucks for sure but maybe get to the bottom of this been going on his whole life.

Sorry to hear that Ray. There are ways to control that. I know there are ways to drain that, typically drain into the abdomen and they can control how much/when. I believe that is what they were doing for my Grandfather.

I am glad they finally found something definite. No idea what they want to do yet till the next MRI I believe.

-
Back