Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Only a month till grass mowing...
91301_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=w20dNCVZU2oAX9o-4_b&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

Clutch in. Trans jack modified so it gives me a little more leeway to install. Ready to put trans in. Coffee first.

Trans bolted back in. What a miserable preek! T-case next.

I made some raspberry syrup for my wheat beer brew. Not quite enough berries as per the recipe but the store has more.

raspberry syrup.jpg

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Man, if it wasn’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck whatsoever. Ordered Outer rockers from AMD, paid for outer rockers(60 bucks more a pop) only to receive INNNER ROCKERS....

You need to get out from under that dark cloud. Starting to depress even me!
No **** right?!?!? What does a guy gotta do to break that bad luck?!?! At least normally it’s my own fault. This one isn’t.

:mad:Seriously thinking about crushing this thing and parting out all the good parts& saying the f with it. Freaking aggravated as hell. It’s two steps forwards, 10 steps back Everytime I think I’m making progress

:mad:Seriously thinking about crushing this thing and parting out all the good parts& saying the f with it. Freaking aggravated as hell. It’s two steps forwards, 10 steps back Everytime I think I’m making progress
Maybe you need a different hobby.

Like Skydiving...

what's the worst that could happen. :rolleyes:

Keep pluggin away, at some point things will flip around.

i get lots of difficult jobs, and some hang up out of my control. Like this ranger and a couple broken bolts. Next is bleeding clutch, which likely wont go easy at all, simply due to ford’s shitty design. They are prone to air locking when bleeding.

Maybe you need a different hobby.

Like Skydiving...

what's the worst that could happen. :rolleyes:

-
Back