Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
61 years young....Dang where does the time go?:BangHead:

I missed it, happy birthday Tim....

Happy Birthday ****.jpg

I’m offended... wait better not open that can of worms again, fun police might get me
Just can’t help yourself can you?

As an MPO, you of all people, should know that the rules and regulations are what they are...and it is required that they be enforced. No amount of snippy back-talk changes that.

You require respect in your role as an MPO, but give none here to the enforcement people doing their job.

Think about it.

Just can’t help yourself can you?

As an MPO, you of all people, should know that the rules and regulations are what they are...and it is required that they be enforced. No amount of snippy back-talk changes that.

You require respect in your role as an MPO, but give none here to the enforcement people doing their job.

Think about it.
:drama:
Trust me, I have nothing but respect for Mike and the mods. And if he ever has a problem he has my direct number he can call me at anytime or text whichever. I wouldn’t envy the moderators on here for a second. Especially mike cause I know what he deals with.

as for the talk back, comes with the job. Happens all time, it doesn’t bother me. I’ve been chewed out at 0430 by a two star, for not liking post rules, meh didn’t bother me then doesn’t now. Trust me, being called fun police is a lot better than what I’ve been called before and I mean it in a lighthearted, haha manner, not an insulting one.

but on that note, I probably take more flack from the people in this thread than anyone else by far, maybe Scampy, but he ain’t in here anymore. I find it funny and even laugh at it. Doesn’t bother me. Even though some of it gets harsh at times I still never take offense or take it to heart. Yet, me poking fun at mike and calling him fun police is a sign of disrespect? :wtf: GTFO with that crap. Lighten up.

I’m not even the only one I here that does it. Some post far worse stuff than I post even. Sure I push mikes buttons at times just like he does on me, just like Karl, hoppy, Tim and everyone else messes with each other. It’s all good hearted in nature and not once have I felt disrespected nor I have intended disrespect in the process. Except of course by you. But that’s water under the bridge. Or maybe its not, So to you I say :icon_fU: (it’s a forum emoji, so :p)

Last edited:
Breakfast this morning. Two big bowls of Pho,two drinks $5 US. Not expensive to live here....
PXL_20210306_022530717.jpg

Good Morning All! Power outage again yesterday but this time was able to be on the generator. It was a good "time" to test it, daylight, no rain (because I haven't built a housing for the gen and surprisingly they aren't water "proof". Ran the fridge, TV, septic, well, some lights. Also ran an extension cord off of the gen into the shop and did some grinding on my weld patch : )

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

In a couple of hours I'm putting a "Boston Butt" pork roast into the oven for pulled pork sandwiches. Also going to try home made mac and cheese made with Beecher's cheese, my wife is scared lol!

-
Back