Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Eating like that and lost 7 pounds? You must be working out a LOT ; ) What is that anyway, looks like a steak.
Well yeah..I am working out every day except Sunday. Yup, that's a small thin steak, but it was good. I rarely eat western food here. Thus the weight loss. It's good, I'm 6 ft tall and still 192 lbs....All Good..

Those dam things are hot if they are the same ones you gave me. Not a bad hot that burns and no taste a good freaking hot if that makes sense.

Ever notice the hotter the climate the hotter the spice? I swear it helps with keeping the body at the right temperature.

I gave one to Stan it was funny he just bit into it and man he was sweating like a pig for a while, pretty funny!

While I was stationed in Hawaii we ate a lot of hot food, mostly Korean tho, I liked it better than Hawaiian for the most of it.

While I was stationed in Hawaii we ate a lot of hot food, mostly Korean tho, I liked it better than Hawaiian for the most of it.
Some of the food is pretty hot in Korea. Even the Ramen noodle dishes I bought were Fire, until I figured out which ones to buy. :lol:

Getting ready to go out with friends for the night.
IMG_20210306_125920.jpg

I mikss certain Hawaiian foods, none around here. I used to eat the loco moco all the time for breakfast, miss that one for sure and Chicken Catsu also. We do make a clone of Hawaiian pig here that comes out good, We can actually get banana leaves in a oriental market here run by VN people.

Good Morning MOPAR Weight Watchers Club!!...what's cooking??

Morning!
23f this morning. Not bad. Going to warm up nicely today.

I had some spicy fries with dinner last night, a celebration for a special occasion.
First time for those in months and my stomach reminded me for a few hours.
I even had A beer with dinner. First one of those in four months.

You get your sense of taste back yet Craig?
I have a partial can taste spicy stuff. All food though still taste flat or like cardboard to me. Smell is slowly coming back.
The other night we were driving out to the house we are buying. We passed a dead skunk on the road, and I couldn't smell it. Cheryl could, I heard all about it. Then we passed a second one, and I asked if it was worse than the first. Then I passed gas and asked if that compared to either one. :lol: I kept getting arm punched....I think I was abused.:eek:

Just went to the shop to start the heat. Opened a package from yesterday I have to say my Vac advance guy is good! These were a rusted mess.
DSC00152.JPG
DSC00153.JPG

-
Back