Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA.jpeg

Okay. This is not fair. Less than a week from giving birth, my wife is 4 pounds lighter than she was at her physical 2 months before she got pregnant

Went to throw some stale bread in the pond, dam bass are lined up like a Nazi sub wolfpack in the area I dropped the Minnows in!

Coffee time. I need it this morning. I stayed out past midnight.:BangHead::BangHead:
Something this old fart doesn't do often.

I am on the hunt again for a few bales of Barley straw, the farmer I get it from usually did not grow it last year. Hope I find some does a great job on the algae in the pond.

Last edited:
Im gonna post it again here on the next page, so all can see...
So..... I went on my first search and recover mission in Viet Nam today. My Fiancé's daughter, who is 19 now, went to Saigon a month ago to stay with some girlfriends. Somehow Duyen found out that the daughter was actually shacking up with some guy in district 9 of Saigon. But it gets worse....apparently, or allegedly the guy was using her to help recruit other young girls to work in some seedy places in Saigon.

To say you do very good things is a profound understatement, Mitch. Hopefully your stepdaughter will see the better path with family now.

Im gonna post it again here on the next page, so all can see...
So..... I went on my first search and recover mission in Viet Nam today. My Fiancé's daughter, who is 19 now, went to Saigon a month ago to stay with some girlfriends. Somehow Duyen found out that the daughter was actually shacking up with some guy in district 9 of Saigon. But it gets worse....apparently, or allegedly the guy was using her to help recruit other young girls to work in some seedy places in Saigon. Girly Bars and on the edge Karaoke Parlors, and paying her to recruit. Apparently one of the younger cousins living down here outed her. So...Got in the car at 5am and drove to Saigon, (3) hours each way. Duyens brother, who is a higher up Police Officer here in Vinh Long went along with us. After some searching, we found the Apartment. But because of the security there, we found a cleaning lady to let us into the building. Went to the 17th floor, and found the Apartment. Knock on the door, standing off to the side, the BF answers the door. Sees Duyen and the brother and tries to close the door. My foot was quicker. The daughter was asleep in one of the rooms alone, so Duyen woke her. But what a battle and shouting match.. Troi Oi...Anyhow, the BF is a smallish guy, that didnt want to cause any trouble. But the daughter was refusing to go home with us. 2 hours there, arguing. Duyen packed up all the clothes. Then its time to go, and the daughter , wont. So I picked her up over my shoulder and started to walk. She's 5'2" and maybe 100 lbs. Then she decided she had better go, rather than have all the people in the building see me carry her......3 hours back to Vinh Long, nobody spoke a word. LOL...So... I guess Im in for a few harsh days here until things settle down.....BTW, Duyens brother thinks Im a Police Officer. When I told him no, he accused be of being a CIA Operative....LOL...:rofl:
:thumbsup:
B000I9VZEI_TheTransporter_UXFX1._RI_.jpg

Good morning all. CIA? You look bad *** enough.....:thumbsup: Big *** fukin American shows up at the door.......:mob:

-
Back