Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Last edited:
How big is your JD dump trailer 10 or 17?? I'm thinking of getting a 17, and have more room and not need it??
17 of feathers versus 17 of gravel. Thats what makes the difference. Smaller size,guaranteed to not overfill. And tractor size too. A heavy load in a big dump trailer makes backing up a challenge.

Kind of fun. Andy my oldest came over. He is making a hammock frame for camping and needed to use the drill press. I helped him hold the tubing and we got it done. He doesn't come over often except to borrow tools but I like it when he does.

Just the body. 5 cars
Yep, that’s what I figured you meant. Other than some doner piece ins, I didn’t change any whole panels and a lot of that was cut from new sheet metal. Not sure about the door, but most of the drivers side was changed out. Guessing accident when near new.

Hood. Trunk. 2 pieces trunk. Both doors from 65. Fenders two different. Right quarter. Patch on left wheel arch. Cowl.

You get that new MC and booster in?
Yes and I had supervision.
Take it out for a test ride later, really sensitive.
Booster now sits about 3/8" above valve covers.
Thanks Tim.
Nice setup but a ***** with the clutch pedal and column in the way. Not to mention hole in mounting arm to brake was smaller then the bolt.
Shoulder on bolt was bigger then hole in new bracket.

Last edited:
Was trying to post pictures of the Irish National day of the Red head woman celebration. But I’m having issues with the site letting me post pictures. Getting a security message pop up

Yes and I had supervision.
Take it out for a test ride later, really sensitive.
Booster now sits about 3/8" above valve covers.
Thanks Tim.
Nice setup but a ***** with the clutch pedal and column in the way. Not to mention hole in mounting arm to brake was smaller then the bolt.
Shoulder on bolt was bigger then hole in new bracket.
I had to resize the hole on mine as well. Was real tight. Brake arm to the actuation rod....

I had to resize the hole on mine as well. Was real tight. Brake arm to the actuation rod....
Now you tell me. LOL
Seriously though . Thanks for steering me to it.
Only moved a few feet back and forth in driveway.
I'll take a ride in it tomorrow if it's not raining.
Have a ton of yard work to get after. Winter appears to have been rough on properties.

Now you tell me. LOL
Seriously though . Thanks for steering me to it.
Only moved a few feet back and forth in driveway.
I'll take a ride in it tomorrow if it's not raining.
Have a ton of yard work to get after. Winter appears to have been rough on properties.
It is a nice piece....got the same for my 67. 440, not much room under there....

-
Back