Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Have to give it a going over, was parked for a water pump and the daughter just bought something else.

It looks fair been sitting for at least ten years. Have to check it for the usual Rot. I have been after this one since I moved in. No idea what to offer for it. It is the real RT 5.7 model.
I didn’t think they put the hemi in the Dakota that early? Hmm that’s bad ***. My mother in laws was just a magnum, it was one of the 5, I don’t remember if it was the 5.2 or 5.9.

Have to give it a going over, was parked for a water pump and the daughter just bought something else.
I’ll check, I think I have a hemi 5.7 truck water pump laying around here somewhere. If I do and it’ll work, it’s yours. I’ll mail it to ya

It looks fair been sitting for at least ten years. Have to check it for the usual Rot. I have been after this one since I moved in. No idea what to offer for it. It is the real RT 5.7 model.
Worth more there. Those things run like scalded dogs!

Probablly look it over Monday. I always wanted one the wife will wrap it up for sure if she uses it!

Crap it started hailing outside and I don't want to shovel/plant trees in that. At least it's warming up Mon, Tues, Wed etc. supposed to break 60 degrees.

All new to me. I do know it is a 8 for sure. I will get pictures Monday when the weather clears, need paint for sure.

Thanks thats all I can find the SLT

2002 Dakota R/T
Best Time: 12.46 at 108.2

Dodge Dakota R/T Specs (itstillruns.com)
I know a guy that took those magnum heads, put 1.6 rockers on it, headers and an aftermarket throttle body, tuned the computer and he could keep up with and beat up on the Camaro and mustangs of the day. No wasn’t me lol

So before I head off to help work on settling the estate affairs, start I’d show this. I shared this once before but this is my grandparents bringing my mom home from the Hospital in late 1967. Notice the 383 Charger in the background, for whatever reason, every car my grandfather owned in that era was a 383/4spd and as he kept every single receipt over the years, it’s true. He didn’t buy an automatic car until 1984

ED9DD204-552B-486A-9CBB-873939673975.jpeg

I know a guy that took those magnum heads, put 1.6 rockers on it, headers and an aftermarket throttle body, tuned the computer and he could keep up with and beat up on the Camaro and mustangs of the day. No wasn’t me lol
We know it ran!:poke::rofl:

So before I head off to help work on settling the estate affairs, start I’d show this. I shared this once before but this is my grandparents bringing my mom home from the Hospital in late 1967. Notice the 383 Charger in the background, for whatever reason, every car my grandfather owned in that era was a 383/4spd and as he kept every single receipt over the years, it’s true. He didn’t buy an automatic car until 1984

No pic

We know it ran!:poke::rofl:
That same kid was talented. Hadn’t talked to him in forever. But our senior year, he’d restored a 69 Camaro and was stuffing a 396, well built with nitrous into it. The work was magnificent. Kid came from money and used a ton of Yearone parts on it so I bet he had 50k in it back then.

Hey guys. Seems all the bites on the satellite have dropped out. Too much work for them probably....:(

-
Back